Helen Stanley is an American TV personality. She is well known for appearing in the show, Garage Works Goblins. Other than this, she is also known for designing beautiful cars. She is also the founder of Skull & Pistons Garage. Beside this, she is also active on Instagram account where she has 60 K+ followers. Tune in bio and explore more about Helen Stanley’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Helen Stanley Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Helen Stanley? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair. Her body measurements are 34-28-38 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 C.
Helen Stanley Age
How old is Helen Stanley? Her birthday falls on 7 April 1982. She is 38-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Aries. She was born in United States.
Helen Stanley Family
Helen Stanley’s father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well. As of education, she is well educated.
Helen Stanley Wiki
|Real Name||Helen Stanley|
|Famous As||TV Personality|
|Birthday||7 April 1982|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $1.2 m (USD)|
Helen Stanley Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Helen Stanley? She is unmarried at these moments. She is single and enjoying her career at these moments.
Helen Stanley Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Helen Stanley? Her profession as a customized car designer and TV celebrity star. Her net worth is estimated over $1.2 million (USD).
Helen Stanley Facts
- Helen Stanley is a fan of classic cars, and loves BMW E30s, M1s, Audi Quattros, Sierra Cosworth RS500s, 70s and 80s rally cars and touring cars.
- She went from a 10-year career in the fashion industry to working on car custom builds.
- She is a Television Presenter on international custom car show Goblin Works Garage on Discovery, Quest and MotorTrend and BBCiPlayer.
- Currently, she is working on a selection of custom builds.
- As a fan of classic cars, she is obsess over BMW E30s, M1s, Audi Quattros, Sierra Cosworth RS500s, 70s and 80s rally cars and touring cars.
- She is a big fan of the progressive nature of the Japanese and American car scene.
- She is a passionate, innovation and brave approach into custom car culture in the UK.