Gulliver Lewis is a British famed personality and best known as the son of Damian Lewis and Helen McCrory. was an English actress. Moreover, her mother Helen McCrory, after studying at the Drama Centre London, she made her stage debut in The Importance of Being Earnest in 1990. Other stage roles include playing Lady Macbeth in Macbeth at Shakespeare’s Globe, Olivia in Twelfth Night and Rosalind in As You Like It in the West End. Tune in bio and explore more about Gulliver Lewis’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Dating, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
Gulliver Lewis Age
Gulliver Lewis was born in November 2007. He is 14 years old, as of 2021. He holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. He holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Gulliver Lewis Height & Weight
How tall is Gulliver Lewis? He stands tall with a height of 4 feet 8 inches and weighs about 33 kilos. He is a fitness freak as well. He has blonde hair and has light brown eyes.
Gulliver Lewis Father & Mother
Gulliver Lewis’s mother name is Ann, is a Welsh physiotherapist, and her father, Iain McCrory (born 29 March 1940), is a diplomat from Glasgow; they were married in 1974. She was the eldest of three children.
She was educated at Queenswood School near Hatfield, Hertfordshire, and then spent a year living in Italy. Upon her return to Britain, she began studying acting at the Drama Centre in London.
Gulliver Lewis Wiki
|Real Name||Gulliver Lewis|
|Net Worth||$2.3 million|
|Profession||Son of Damian Lewis and Helen McCrory|
|Height||In Feet Inches- 4’8”|
In centimeters- 142 cm
In meters- 1.42 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 33 kg|
In Pounds- 72 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
|Shoe Size||4.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gulliver Lewis Net Worth
Gulliver Lewis belongs from rich family background. His net worth is estimated to be $2.3 million, as of 2021.
Gulliver Lewis Facts
- Gulliver Lewis’s McCrory won third prize at the Ian Charleson Awards for her 1993 performance as Rose Trelawny in Trelawny of the ‘Wells’ at the National Theatre.
- In 2002, she was nominated for a London Evening Standard Theatre Award for Best Actress (for playing Elena in Chekhov’s Uncle Vanya at the Donmar Warehouse).
- She was later nominated for a 2006 Laurence Olivier Theatre Award for her role as Rosalind in As You Like It in the West End.
- In April 2008, McCrory made a “compelling” Rebecca West in a production of Ibsen’s Rosmersholm at the Almeida Theatre, London.
- She appeared in Charles II: The Power and The Passion (2003), as Barbara Villiers, Countess of Castlemaine and in supporting roles in such films as Interview with the Vampire (1994), Charlotte Gray (2001), The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) and Casanova (2005).
- In The Queen (2006), she played Cherie Blair, a role she reprised in Peter Morgan’s follow-up The Special Relationship (2010).