Gong Hyo-jin (born April 4, 1980) is a well known South Korean actress. She rose her fame for leading role in the film Crush and Blush (2008), as well as for her popular television series Sang Doo! Let’s Go to School (2003), Thank You (2007), Pasta (2010), The Greatest Love (2011), Master’s Sun (2013), It’s Okay, That’s Love (2014), The Producers (2015), Don’t Dare to Dream (2016) and When the Camellia Blooms (2019). She is considered to be the queen of romantic comedies due to her successful portrayals in her rom-com dramas.
Gong Hyo-jin Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Gong Hyo-jin age is 40 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 49 kg or 108 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-38 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- She has light brown eyes and has brown hair color.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 UK.
Gong Hyo-jin Net Worth
- As of 2020, Gong Hyo-jin net worth is estimated around $1 million USD.
- She also earns a very good amount of money from her photo shoots and advertisers.
- Her exact salary is not known.
Gong Hyo-jin Boyfriend & Dating
- As of Gong Hyo-jin, boyfriend & dating, she is single and enjoying her life at the fullest.
- As per her previous dating history, she was dating actor Lee Jin Wook.
- In 2004, it was confirmed.
- Later, it was shortly revealed that they separated in September 2014.
- Her ideal type is someone who respects and adore her.
Gong Hyo-jin Quick Facts
|Full Name||Gong Hyo Jin (공효진)|
|Birth Date||April 4, 1980|
|Age||40 years old|
|Currently Resides||South Korea|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|Height||Meter: 1.72 m,
Centimeter: 172 cm,
In Feet: 5′6″
|Weight||Kilograms: 49 kg,
Pounds: 108 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7 [UK]|
|Dress Size||2 [US]|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known|
|Previous Dating||Lee Jin Wook|
|College||High school at John Paul College|
|Favorite musician||The Pussycats Dolls, Beyonce, Rain (Bi), and Lee Hyo Ri|
|Favorite animal||Harp seal|
|Favorite food||Granola bar|
|Favorite drink||Apple juice|
|Love to Do||Cooking, watching movies, fashion, and selcas|
|Specialties||Rapping, dancing, choreography, and singing|
|Net Worth||$1 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Accounts|
Gong Hyo-jin Born, Family & Education
- Gong Hyo-jin was born in 1980 in Sinwol-dong, Gangseo District, Seoul, South Korea.
- She was a junior in high school, she moved to Australia with her mother and younger brother, while her father remained in Korea to support the family.
- As per her education, Kong attended high school at John Paul College in Brisbane.
- Kong has spoken fondly of her memories of her time there, and in 2011 she was designated as one of the goodwill ambassadors for “Year of Friendship,” the 50th anniversary of bilateral relations between Australia and South Korea.
- After three years in Australia, the Kong family moved back to Korea in 1997 due to the IMF crisis.
Gong Hyo-jin Career
- As per her career, Gong began working as a model.
- She appeared in advertisements, notably the “Happy to Death” commercial for telecom 700-5425.
- In 2001, she was cast in the 50-episode television series Wonderful Days.
- In 2004 to 2005, Gong entered a career slump.
- She was dissatisfied with the scripts she was getting, and felt she was being typecast in ingenue roles.
- She also received nominations from the Blue Dragon Film Awards and Baeksang Arts Awards, as well as a Rising Star Award from the New York Asian Film Festival.
- In 2019, Gong starred in Hit-and-Run Squad, a car chase thriller that focuses on hit and runs.
Gong Hyo-jin Facts
- She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
- Later, she shifted to Australia when she was a junior in high school.
- Her family consists of her father, mother, and younger brother.
- In 1997, she moved back to South Korea.
- In 1999, she made her big screen debut for the movie Memento Mori.
- She wasn’t serious about acting when she first started.
- She is friends with actresses Jung Ryeo Won, Son Dam Bi, Shin Min Ah, and Son Ye Jin.
- She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms as well.
- She is a pet lover as well.