Eric Ortiz was a popular cheerleader who passed away on 22 October 2022. He was a cheerleader for the University of Louisville and the GymTyme All-Stars and became a ten-time national champion and two-time world champion. Moreover, he died unexpectedly at the age of 30. In addition to this, Gabi Butler wrote on her Instagram which reads as, “The memories that we have shared are ones that a lot of people don’t get to share because they were so special. I love you with all my heart and soul Eric… rest easy my angel, you will always be missed and in my heart.” Find more out, How Did Eric Ortiz Died: His Cause Of Death.
Eric Ortiz Died: Cause Of Death
- Eric Ortiz’s death reason is not known, as of now.
- Moreover, several cheerleaders paid tribute to Ortiz on social media.
- He was a sweet, amazing, and genuine person.
- He was an amazing athlete who could do it all like, stunt, tumble, jump, dance and was captivating as an athlete and always gave it his all.
- It is currently unclear how the death occurred and no foul play is suspected.
- No additional details have been released about the death at this time.
Eric Ortiz Age
Eric Ortiz’s exact date of birth is not known. At the time of death, he was 30 years old. He was of American nationality. His father and mother details are also not known.
Moreover, fans also wrote, “I love you I loved every moment cheering with you and I will miss you more than you could ever know ❤️😭”. Another one wrote, “An absolute icon. That correction was epic. It was a pleasure to watch him perform. Life is so darn fragile. RIP ERIC.” Third person wrote, “My heart is breaking for his family. What happened?”.
Eric Ortiz Profile
|Real Name||Eric Ortiz|
|Age||30 years old (Died)|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother’s Name||Not Known|
Eric Ortiz Facts
- Eric Ortiz spent so many hours of his career in cheerleading.
- He was a leader at practice and on the competition floor.
- He was a National and World Champion.
- Eric’s sudden death has broken the hearts of his many fans and followers.