Elly McConnell is a celebrity child and best known as the eldest daughter of Mitch McConnell. He is an American politician currently serving as Kentucky’s senior United States senator and as Senate majority leader and Elly ‘s mother name is Sherill Redmon. Tune in bio and explore more about Elly Mcconnell’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Elly Mcconnell Height & Weight
How tall is Elly Mcconnell? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-38 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 C. She is a fitness enthusiast as well.
Elly Mcconnell Bio, Age & Early Life
How old is Elly Mcconnell? She was born in 1972 in Kentucky, U.S. She is 48-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo. Her father name is Addison Mitchell McConnell Jr. who is an American politician currently serving as Kentucky’s senior United States senator and as Senate majority leader. She has siblings as well. As of education, she is well educated.
Elly Mcconnell Wiki
|Real Name||Elly Mcconnell|
|Famous As||Daughter of Mitch McConnell|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $12 m (USD)|
Elly Mcconnell Husband
Who is the husband of Elly Mcconnell? Her present relationship status is not known. She is probably married. She belongs from a rich family background as well.
Elly Mcconnell Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Elly Mcconnell? She belongs from a rich family background. Her father net worth’s is estimated over $12 million (USD).
Elly Mcconnell Facts
- Elly Mcconnell’s father McConnell is a Southern Baptist, baptized at age 8.
- He was married to his first wife, Sherrill Redmon, from 1968 to 1980, and had three children.
- Following their divorce, she became a feminist scholar at Smith College and director of the Sophia Smith Collection.
- His second wife, whom he married in 1993, is Elaine Chao, Secretary of Labor under President George W. Bush and Secretary of Transportation under President Donald Trump.
- In 1997, he founded the James Madison Center for Free Speech, a Washington, D.C.–based legal defense organization.
- She is the eldest child in her family and has two other younger siblings.
- Her father Mitch is a politician and is serving as the senator of Kentucky as the Senate Majority Leader.
- In addition to this, he is also the longest-serving senator working in Kentucky.
- McConnell’s mother Sherrill Redmon is known to be a feminist scholar.
- Moreover, Elly Mcconnell is frequently in limelight because of her politician father. He has been serving as a senate in Kentucky since 2015.
Read Also: Hunter Biden (Joe Biden Son) Wikipedia, Bio