Eli Kay-Oliphant is an American lawyer based in United States. He also has his involvement in the Art Institute of Chicago. During his entire career, he has won many honors and awards. Beside this, he is also better known as the husband of Marina Squerciati. She is an American actress. She currently appears as a regular in Chicago P.D. as Officer Kim Burgess. Tune in bio and explore more about Eli Kay-Oliphant’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him!
Eli Kay-Oliphant Height & Weight
How tall is Eli Kay-Oliphant? He stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in or else 1.78 m or 178 cm. He weighs around 65 Kg or 135 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 10 US.
Eli Kay-Oliphant Age
How old is Eli Kay-Oliphant? His exact date of birth is not known. He is probably 40-yrs old. He was born in United States. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Eli Kay-Oliphant Wiki
|Real Name||Eli Kay-Oliphant|
|Nick Name||Eli Kay|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 65 Kg (135 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $300,000 (USD)|
Eli Kay-Oliphant Family
Eli Kay-Oliphant’s father and mother names are not known. He has siblings as well. As per his educational qualifications, he attended Northwestern University in 2001. Later, he graduated from Emory University School of Law, with Honors in 2005.
Eli Kay-Oliphant Wife
Who is the wife of Eli Kay-Oliphant? He is married with Marina Squerciati, in 2017. Duo were college friends. Couple dated several years before their marriage. Marina is an American Actress, famous for her performance in Gossip Girl. Couple is also blessed with children.
Eli Kay-Oliphant Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Eli Kay-Oliphant? His lawyer career is his main source of income. His net worth is estimated over $300,000 (USD).
Eli Kay-Oliphant Facts
- Eli Kay-Oliphant got awards such as, Emory Law Journal Editor in Chief, Emory Law School Dean’s Award for Excellence in Contract Law, and Corporate Law.
- He launched his professional and legal work as a clerk in the fifth circuit Court of appeals.
- He had been a member of the Northwestern Debate Society.
- He also worked at Chicago art Institute.
- He is a member of the board of directors in Chicago Debate Commission and Member of Evening Associates Board of Directors in Art Institute of Chicago.
- He is not so active on social media platforms.
- He is very close to his family members.
- He is an avid pet lover as well.