Elan Ruspoli is an American Creative Artists Agency talent agent. He is best known as the husband of actress Jacqueline Macinnes Wood. Jacqueline is also a singer and DJ. She is also a television host. She is popularly known for her character as Olivia Castle in the 2011 horror-thriller movie, Final Destination 5. Moreover, he is an agent by profession who is employed at Creative Artists Agent. Tune in bio and explore more about Elan Ruspoli’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Children, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
Elan Ruspoli Age
How old is Elan Ruspoli? He was born in 1980. He is 41-yrs old. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Elan Ruspoli Height & Weight
How tall is Elan Ruspoli? He stands tall with a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs about 63 kilos. He has dark brown eyes and hair.
Elan Ruspoli Wife, Married & Spouse
Who is the wife of Elan Ruspoli? In November 2017, Jacqueline Macinnes Wood announced her engagement to Creative Artists Agency talent agent, Elan Ruspoli, and the pair eloped in July 2018. In March 2019, Wood gave birth to the couple’s first child, a son. In February 2021, Wood gave birth to their second son.
Elan Ruspoli Wiki
|Real Name||Elan Ruspoli|
|Famous As||Husband of actress |
Jacqueline Macinnes Wood
|Height||approx. 5 ft 9 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 63 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-28-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
|Wife||Jacqueline Macinnes Wood|
|Net Worth||$200k – $500k|
Elan Ruspoli Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Elan Ruspoli? He is a staff member at Creative Artists Agent. His net worth is estimated at $200k – $500k.
Elan Ruspoli Facts
- Elan Ruspoli’s wife, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood was born in Windsor, Ontario, the daughter of Alexandra MacInnes and James C. Wood.
- She is of indigenous, Scottish, French and Brazilian ancestry.
- Her half sister is Dani Probert, who was the wife of the late NHL player, Bob Probert.
- Her great uncle was Scottish highland singer Alasdair Gillies.
- Wood took acting classes at Ryerson University, Centre for the Arts and the Armstrong Acting Studio.