Edward Franklin is an American actor who is well known for working in tv series Vikings: Valhalla. With the first season of Vikings: Valhalla now streaming on Netflix, I recently got to speak with Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson (Olaf Haraldsson) and Bradley Freegard (King Canute) about making the series.
During the interview, they talked about how much creator/showrunner Jeb Stuart told them about the arc of their characters journey, what it was like reading the scripts for the first time and seeing the scale and scope, what it was like filming the massive London bridge action sequence in episode four, what people would be surprised to learn about the making of Vikings: Valhalla, and what it’s like being the focal point of a huge scene when you have hundreds of extras watching. In addition, since the cast has already filmed Vikings: Valhalla Season 2, they teased what fans can expect next season. Edward Franklin As Skarde: Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Facts.
Edward Franklin Height & Weight
How tall is Edward Franklin? He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall and his body weighs around 65 kg. He has light brown hair and eyes color. He has an average body build with 38-29-35 inches of body measurement. His heart-warming smile, his entire demeanor, and his gradual escalating popularity in the industry make him the perfect catch.
Edward Franklin Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||Edward Franklin|
|Age||31 years old (As of 2022)|
|Birthdate||March 15, 1999|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Shoe Size||10.5 US|
|Net Worth||$400k, as of 2022|
Edward Franklin Girlfriend
Edward Franklinis an unmarried man. There is not much about his personal relation and girlfriend as he always maintains a distance in his personal life and media.
He’s in fact got a lot going on for him career-wise, so probably he does not have much time left for relationships and all. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is straight.
Edward Franklin Facts
- Finally, for more on Vikings: Valhalla, I’d suggest watching my interview with Jeb Stuart where he shares a lot of great stories about the making of the series.
- Check out what Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson and Bradley Freegard had to say in the player above and below is exactly what we talked about.
- How much did Vikings: Valhalla creator/showrunner Jeb Stuart tell them about the full arc of their characters journey when they signed on.
- Did they ever want to leave set wearing the costumes?
- What was it like reading the scripts for the first time and seeing the scale and scope of the series?
- What was it like filming the massive action scene in episode 4 that takes place on London bridge?
- What is it like being the focal point of a huge scene when you have hundreds of extras watching?
- What can they tease about Vikings: Valhalla Season 2?
- What would surprise people to learn about the making of the series?