Edgar Alfonzo is best known as the brother of Edgardo Alfonzo, who is a Venezuelan former professional baseball player and coach. He played in Major League Baseball (MLB) as an infielder from 1995 to 2006, most notably as a member of the New York Mets, with whom he played in the 2000 World Series and was selected as a member of the National League All-Star team.
Alfonzo’s 29.7 wins above replacement (WAR) as a Met place him as the seventh most valuable player in franchise history. Alfonzo began his professional career in 1994 with the Navegantes del Magallanes in the LVBP.
He played for the San Francisco Giants, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Toronto Blue Jays, and Navegantes del Magallanes from 1995 to 2007. In 2008, he played for one season in the NPB with the Tigres de Quintana Roo before retiring as a player.
After his playing days were over, Alfonzo coached and then managed the Brooklyn Cyclones. In 2020, Alfonzo was inducted into the New York Mets Hall of Fame. Edgar Alfonzo (Edgardo Alfonzo Bro) Wiki, Bio, Girlfriend, Height, Weight, Facts.
Edgar Alfonzo Height & Weight
How tall is Edgar Alfonzo? He stands at a height of 1.81m i.e. 5 feet and 11 inches tall. He has a bodyweight of 71kg. Moreover, he has an athletic body build. His eye color and hair color are brown. His sexual orientation is straight. His other body measurement such as chest size, biceps size, and waist size is still got to get revealed yet. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
Edgar Alfonzo Girlfriend
Is Edgar Alfonzo dating in 2022? He is single and is very focused on his career rather than anything else. Other than this, he keeps his personal life away from media and limelight.
Read Also: Ian Răducanu (Emma Raducanu Dad) Wikipedia
Edgar Alfonzo Wiki, Biography
|Real Name||Edgar Alfonzo|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Profession||Brother of Edgardo Alfonzo|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 11″|
In Meters: 1.81 m
In Centimetres: 181 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 71 kg|
In Pounds- 156 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 Inches|
|Shoe Size||15.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: Not Active|
Some Facts About Edgar Alfonzo
- Alfonzo was signed by the Mets as an undrafted free agent in 1991.
- That year he joined the Gulf Coast League Mets.
- In 1992, Alfonzo moved up and shared time with the short-season “A” Pittsfield Mets of the New York–Penn League and Class “A” Florida State League St. Lucie Mets in 1992.
- In 1993, he joined the St. Lucie Mets for a second season and led the team in home runs and RBI.
- 1994 saw him promoted to Binghamton of the Class “AA” Eastern League, where he led his club in both home runs and RBI.
- On December 14, 2007, Alfonzo signed a minor league deal with an invitation to spring training with the Texas Rangers.
- After being sent down to minor league camp, he was released before the season ended on March 27, 2008, and joined the Tigres de Quintana Roo in Liga Mexicana de Beisbol.
Read Also: Adam Norris (Lando Norris Father) Wiki, Bio