David Swerdlick is an American journalist. He is best known for working with, The Washington Post. Tune in bio and explore more about David Swerdlick’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him!
David Swerdlick Height & Weight
How tall is David Swerdlick? He is a tall and handsome guy. Currently, David Swerdlick height is estimated to be 5 feet 10 inches. Also, he has maintained a muscular body with average body weight. He has black eyes and his hair color is also black.
David Swerdlick Age
How old is David Swerdlick? His exact date of birth is not known. He is 42-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Leo. He was born in Atlanta, GA. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
David Swerdlick Wife
Who is the wife of David Swerdlick? He is married with Asila Calhoun. Moreover, couple is also blessed with children.
David Swerdlick Wiki
|Real Name||David Swerdlick|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 10 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||approx. 65 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||23 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $45,000 (USD)|
David Swerdlick Net Worth
How much is the net worth of David Swerdlick? Journalism is his main source of income. His net worth is estimated over $45,000 (USD).
David Swerdlick Facts
- David Swerdlick’s father and mother names are not known.
- He has siblings as well.
- Swerdlick was born in Brooklyn but was raised in the San Francisco Bay area.
- His father is Jewish and his mother is African American.
- As per his educational qualifications, he graduated with a B.A from U.C. Berkeley and with a J.D. from the University of North Carolina Law School.
- After school he worked as an associate editor for The Root.
- In 2012, Swerdlick wrote for the New York Daily News’s election blog “The Rumble” and also freelanced for various newspapers and magazines.
- In 2015, he accepted a position as editor of The Washington Post.
- Swerdlick is married to Asila Calhoun.
- He is a frequent political commentator on CNN.