Danny Jones Penniman is an American famed personality. He is well known as the adopted son of Little Richard and his wife Ernestine Harvin. He was an American musician, singer, and songwriter. He was an influential figure in popular music and culture for seven decades. Tune in bio and explore more about Danny Jones Penniman’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Parents, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
Danny Jones Penniman Bio, Parents & Early Life
Danny Jones Penniman’s father name is, Little Richard and mother named, Ernestine Harvin. Richard met his only wife, Ernestine Harvin, at an evangelical rally in October 1957. They began dating that year and wed on July 12, 1959, in California. According to Harvin, she and Richard initially enjoyed a happy marriage with “normal” sexual relations. When the marriage ended in divorce in 1964, Harvin claimed it was due to her husband’s celebrity status, which had made life difficult for her. Richard would claim the marriage fell apart due to his being a neglectful husband and his sexuality. Both Robinson and Harvin denied Richard’s claims that he was gay and Richard believed they did not know it because he was “such a pumper in those days.” During the marriage, Richard and Harvin adopted a one-year-old boy, Danny Jones, from a late church associate. Richard and his son remained close, with Jones often acting as one of his bodyguards. Ernestine later married Mcdonald Campbell in Santa Barbara, California, on March 23, 1975.
Danny Jones Penniman Age
How old is Danny Jones Penniman? He was born in 1959. He is 51-yrs old. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Danny Jones Penniman Height & Weight
How tall is Danny Jones Penniman? He stands tall with a height of 5 feet and 8 inches and weighs about 63 kilos. He is a fitness freak as well. He has blonde hair and has light brown eyes.
Danny Jones Penniman Wiki
|Danny Jones Penniman||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||Danny Jones Penniman|
|Famous As||Son of Little Richard and |
his wife Ernestine Harvin
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 63 Kg (138 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-29-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||16.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Danny Jones Penniman Dating & Girlfriend
Who is the girlfriend of Danny Jones Penniman? He has not married yet and he doesn’t have a wife till now. Danny Jones Penniman is very secretive regarding his personal life and hasn’t revealed any information regarding his dating life. He usually skips questions regarding his girlfriend. Also, there is no any information regarding his past dating life. As there is lack of transparency regarding his personal life, it is unclear whether he is single or in a relationship. Although he has not revealed any information regarding his dating life, however, there are rumors that he is dating his girlfriend for a long time. Also, rumors are that he is already engaged to his secret girlfriend. However, Danny Jones Penniman has not confirmed about the rumor.
Danny Jones Penniman Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Danny Jones Penniman? He belongs from a rich family background. His net worth is estimated to be $2 million.
Danny Jones Penniman Facts
- Danny Jones Penniman’s father, Richard became involved with Audrey Robinson, a sixteen-year-old college student, originally from Savannah, Georgia.
- Richard and Robinson quickly got acquainted despite Robinson not being a fan of rock and roll music.
- Richard claimed in his 1984 autobiography that he invited other men to have sexual encounters with her in groups and claimed to have once invited Buddy Holly to have sex with her; Robinson denied those claims.
- Richard proposed marriage to Robinson but she refused.
- Robinson later became known under the name Lee Angel and became a stripper and socialite.
- Richard reconnected with Robinson in the 1960s, though she left him again after his drug abuse worsened.
- Robinson was interviewed for Richard’s 1985 documentary on The South Bank Show and denied Richard’s claims as they went back and forth.
- According to Robinson, Richard would use her to buy food in white-only fast food stores as he could not enter any due to the color of his skin.
- Richard said in 1984 that he played with just girls as a child and was subjected to homosexual jokes and ridicule because of his manner of walk and talk.
- His father brutally punished him whenever he caught him wearing his mother’s makeup and clothing.