CoryxKenshin is is from Detroit, Michigan who is well known for Vlogging. He gained popularity on YouTube for his entertaining and comedic vlogs and cover a wide range of topics, from his daily life adventures to his thoughts on current events and pop culture. His real name is Cory DeVante Williams. Check out frequently as we will be adding new dating news and rumors to this page. Like most celebrities, CoryxKenshin tries to keep his personal and love life private.
Who Has CoryxKenshin Dated?
CoryxKenshin, the popular YouTube gamer and content creator has been able to keep his personal life relatively private. There is limited information available about his dating history. While there have been occasional rumors and speculations about his romantic relationships, Cory himself has never publicly confirmed or denied any of them.
CoryxKenshin doesn’t have a girlfriend right now. He is currently into his career and creating content for his YouTube channel. He is known for his energetic and entertaining videos. He is single at the moment, his fans continue to support him and eagerly await his next video.
Cory is of a Christian faith, adding verses to the end of most of his videos, as well as making many references to God on his channel.
Cory revealed in a video on April 25, 2017, that he was born with a rare genetic disease called ectodermal dysplasia, which he acquired from his father. He has no regular quantity of hair on his body and only has 24 teeth, not 32.
- Cory goes by “The Ankle Breaker” as his moniker.
- Anthony, Cory’s brother, runs the Certified AK YouTube channel. Thalassophobia, or the fear of the deep ocean, is what Cory experiences.
- When he was in the Subnautica series, he developed this phobia.
- Sometimes when he’s playing a video game, he likes to freestyle rap over a beat if he thinks it sounds good.
- He does this so frequently that rap compilations of it have been created.
- Master Chief is Cory’s favorite video game character.
- Will Smith is his favorite actor.
- Spider-Man is one of his favorite superheroes.