Who is Christine Quinn? She is an American politician. A member of the Democratic Party. She formerly served as the Speaker of the New York City Council. She was the first female and first openly gay speaker. She began her political career by managing a City Council campaign in 1991. Tune in bio and explore more about Christine Quinn’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Husband and many more Facts about her!
Christine Quinn Height & Weight
How tall is Christine Quinn? She stands at a height of 5 ft 7 in tall or else 1.70 m or 170 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
|Real Name||Christine Callaghan Quinn|
|Nick Name||Christine Quinn|
|Birthday||July 25, 1966|
|Birthplace||Glen Cove, NY|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $40 m (USD)|
Christine Quinn Net Worth
What is the net worth Christine Quinn? She began her political career by managing a City Council campaign in 1991. She was voted the third most powerful woman in New York behind Hillary Clinton in 2007. She lost her party’s nomination for Mayor of New York City in 2013 to Bill de Blasio. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated over $40 million (USD).
Facts about Christine Quinn
- Quinn was born in Glen Cove, New York.
- She is the daughters of Mary and Lawrence Quinn.
- Her maternal grandmother, Ellen Callaghan, was a survivor of the sinking of the RMS Titanic.
- She is the first female and first openly gay person to hold this position.
- Quinn resides in Chelsea, Manhattan, with her wife, Kim Catullo, a lawyer.
- The couple married on May 19, 2012, and spend their summer weekends at a home they purchased in 2004 in Bradley Beach, New Jersey.
- Her former partner, Laura Morrison, was chief of staff to former State Senator Thomas Duane.
- She joined the board of Athlete Ally, an organization fighting homophobia in sports, in February 2014.
- She also opposed requiring applicants for food stamps to be electronically fingerprinted.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.