Chrishell Stause is a beautiful American actress who first made a name for herself in the industry when she played the role for playing Amanda Dillon on All My Children and later Jordan Ridgeway in Days of Our Lives. She has won the hearts of many movie enthusiasts with her spectacular performances in numerous films over the years. In 2019, she’d begin starring on Netflix’s Selling Sunset as the new agent in town. Tune in bio and explore more about Chrishell Stause’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Married, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Chrishell Stause Height & Weight
How tall is Chrishell Stause? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.67 m or 167 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. What is the body measurements of Chrishell Stause? She often thrills her fans by sharing her modelling shots on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their appreciation for her series of snaps update. Her body measurements are 37-26-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 35 BB.
Chrishell Stause Bio, Age & Early Life
How old is Chrishell Stause? Her birthday falls on July 21, 1981. She is 39-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Cancer. She was born in Draffenville, KY. She is of Japanese and Spanish descent. Her father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well. As per her education, she attended Murray State University, from which she received her B.A. in Theater in 2003.
Read Also: Ella Newton (Actress) Wiki, Bio
Chrishell Stause Wiki
|Terrina Chrishell Stause
|July 21, 1981
|approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
|approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)
|approx. 37-26-40 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Justin Hartley (Divorced)
|1.5 million US dollars
Chrishell Stause Married & Husband
Who is the husband of Chrishell Stause? She is romantically linked with dancer Keo Motsepe. As per her previous dating history, she was engaged to Matthew Morrison from December 9, 2006, to 2007. In 2017, she married actor Justin Hartley, but the couple divorced in 2019.
Chrishell Stause Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Chrishell Stause? She has been active in the film industry for a considerable period enough to accumulate a substantial amount of wealth. Her primary source of earnings is her acting career, and her net worth is estimated to be 1.5 million US dollars.
Read Also: Britney Spears (Actress) Wiki, Bio
Chrishell Stause Career
Chrishell Stause is best known for her portrayal of Amanda Dillon in the ABC soap opera All My Children. In April 2013, it was announced that Stause had joined the cast of NBC soap Days of Our Lives. In 2015, she appeared in a guest spot on the ABC prime time soapy drama, Mistresses. On September 2, 2020, Stause was announced as one of the celebrities competing on the 29th season of Dancing with the Stars.
Chrishell Stause Facts
- Chrishell Stause is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- She enjoys a massive following both on Instagram and on Twitter.
- She is an active user on the platforms where she shares pictures of her personal and professional lives.
- She is also available on Facebook. Connect with her on any of the social media platforms to know what she is up to.
- Hard work, determination, and persistence have propelled Chrishell Stause into stardom in the film industry.
- She is a young actress with a bright future, considering her remarkable talent and passion for acting.
- Apart from reaching her acting career hallmark, she evolved to become a significant figure in activism.
- She had a passion for dancing and had the intention of pursuing it as a career.
Read Also: Kelsi Monroe (Actress) Wiki, Bio