Christopher Thomas Sununu (born November 5, 1974) is an American Republican politician, businessman, and engineer serving as the 82nd Governor of New Hampshire since January 2017. Sununu was previously a member of the New Hampshire Executive Council, an office he held from 2011 to 2017.
Chris Sununu Age, Height & Weight
- As of 2021, Chris Sununu age is 46 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- He weighs around 70 Kg.
- His eye color is dark brown and has blonde hair.
- He wears a shoe size of 9 UK.
Chris Sununu Wiki & Bio
|Real Name||Christopher Thomas Sununu|
|Nick Name||Chris Sununu|
|Born||November 5, 1974|
|Age||45 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||82nd Governor of New Hampshire|
|Birthplace||Salem, New Hampshire, U.S.|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'8"|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: John H. Sununu
Brother: John E. Sununu
|Spouse/ Wife||Valerie Sununu (m.2001)|
|Children||(3) Calvin, Edie, and Leo|
|Education||Massachusetts Institute of Technology (BS)|
|Net Worth||Approx $2.22 Million dollars (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Read Also:Andrew Cuomo (Governor of New York) Net Worth, Bio, Wife, Children, Age, Career, Height, Weight, Facts
Chris Sununu Wife
- As of 2021, Chris Sununu is married with Valerie Sununu, since 2001.
- Sununu is an active skier and rugby player and, in 1998, completed a five-month through-hike of the Appalachian Trail from Maine to Georgia.
- He lives with wife, Valerie, and their three children, Calvin, Edie, and Leo, in Newfields, New Hampshire.
Chris Sununu Bio, Wiki & Early Life
- Chris Sununu was born on November 5, 1974 in Salem, New Hampshire, U.S.
- He holds American nationality.
- Sununu, one of eight siblings, was born and raised in Salem, New Hampshire.
- He is a son of Nancy and former Governor of New Hampshire and White House Chief of Staff John H. Sununu.
- His father’s paternal ancestors came to the United States from the Middle East around the start of the 20th century, while his paternal grandmother was born in El Salvador to a family of Lebanese Greek Orthodox Christians that had settled in Central America at the turn of the century.
- His father’s paternal ancestry is Lebanese and Palestinian from the Greek Orthodox community in Jerusalem.
- Despite the family’s emigration from Jerusalem, some members of the family were from Beirut, in what is today Lebanon.
- His father, John, was born in Havana, Cuba. His paternal grandfather, also named John, was born in the United States, and most of the last two generations of Sununus were also born in the United States.
- His mother’s ancestors include immigrants from Ireland, as well as Scotland and England.
- When he took office as governor, Sununu was sworn in with a Greek Orthodox New Testament belonging to his family.
- Chris Sununu is a younger brother of John E. Sununu, a former U.S. Senator and U.S. Representative.
Chris Sununu Education
- As per his education, Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, Fairfax County, Virginia, graduated 1993.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, BS in Civil/Environmental Engineering, graduated 1998.
Chris Sununu Career
- As per Sununu career, from 1998 to 2006, he worked as an environmental engineer designing systems and solutions for cleaning up waste sites.
- He specialized in soil and groundwater remediation, wastewater treatment plants, and landfill designs.
- In 2010, Sununu led a group of investors in the buyout of Waterville Valley Resort where he worked as Chief Executive Officer.
- From 2006 to 2010, Sununu was an owner and director of Sununu Enterprises, a family business and strategic consulting group in Exeter, New Hampshire.
- He was a member of the New Hampshire Executive Council from 2011 to 2017.
- Sununu announced that he would seek a third term as governor, rather than challenging incumbent Democratic Senator Jeanne Shaheen in the 2020 election, on May 14, 2019.
Chris Sununu Net Worth
- As of 2021, the estimated Net Worth of Chris Sununu is at least $2.22 Million dollars.
- John Sununu owns over 72 units of Boston Scientific stock worth over $1,206,711 and over the last 11 years he sold BSX stock worth over $690,909.
- In addition, he makes $319,979 as Independent Director at Boston Scientific.
- He has made over 5 trades of the Boston Scientific stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 72 units of BSX stock worth $2,511 on 15 August 2018.
- The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 29,561 units of Boston Scientific stock on 14 February 2014 worth over $389,318. On average, John trades about 2,865 units every 97 days since 2009. As of 15 August 2018 he still owns at least 32,265 units of Boston Scientific stock.
Read Also : Justin Trudeau (Politician) Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Early Life, Wife, Career, Facts
What is the salary of Chris Sununu?
- As the Independent Director of Boston Scientific, the total compensation of John Sununu at Boston Scientific is $319,979.
- There are 9 executives at Boston Scientific getting paid more, with Michael Mahoney having the highest compensation of $15,764,100.
Chris Sununu Facts
- John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE BOSTON SCIENTIFIC PLACE, , NATICK, MA, 01760-1537.
- Sununu says that he is not opposed to abortion rights, but does not support taxpayer funding for abortions and supports the ban on partial-birth abortion.
- He vetoed a bill that would ban the public from carrying firearms on school playgrounds
- His instagram bio read is, “Dad to 3 great kids & husband to the most understanding wife on the planet…and also Governor.”
- In January 2021, Sununu began his third term as governor of New Hampshire, one term short of the modern record of four served by John Lynch from 2005 to 2013.
Read Also : Barack Obama Wiki : Height, Weight, Marriage, Story, Net Worth