Who is Chief Keef? He is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. He was born in Keith Cozart, he has gained a large fan base with his mixtapes and his debut album, Finally Rich, which was released at the end of 2012. He is also the CEO of his own record label, Glory Boyz Entertainment, and he fronts the rap group Glo Gang.
He first became popular during his teen years in the early 2010s among high school students from Chicago’s South Side. Some of his songs includes, Nobody (2014), Back from the Dead 2 (2014), Bang 3 (2015), and Thot Breaker (2017). He is named after his deceased uncle, Keith Carter, who was known as “Big Keef.” Tune in bio.
Chief Keef Height & Weight
How tall is Chief Keef? He stands at a height of 6 ft tall or else 1.83 m or 183 cm. He weighs around 70 Kg or 154 lbs. His body stats are 44-32-39 inches. His biceps size are 19 inches. He has black eyes and hair.
|Real Name||Keith Farrelle Cozart|
|Nick Name||Chief Keef|
|Birthday||August 15, 1995|
|Height||approx 6 ft (1.83 m)|
|Weight||approx 70 Kg (154 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 44-32-39 inches|
|Biceps Size||19 inches|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 m (USD)|
Facts about Chief Keef
- Wiki & Bio: Chief Keef was born Keith Farrelle Cozart in Chicago, Illinois, to Lolita Carter who was 16 and unwed.
- Chief Keef’s Age: His birthday falls on August 15, 1995. At present, he is 25-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Leo.
- Chief Keef Nationality & Ethnicity: He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- He released his first mixtape at the age of fifteen.
- He has siblings as well. He has a younger brother and a sister.
- Chief Keef Wife & Children: In 2013, he got engaged to Pretty Mesha. He had his first child, a daughter, at age 16. He has a total of two daughters and one son.
- Chief Keef Career Timeline: He collaborated with Kanye West on the remix of his song, “I Don’t Like.” His song “I Don’t Like” reached the #15 on the U.S. Rap charts in 2012.
- Net Worth & Wealth: His primary source of income is his singing career. As in 2020, his net worth is estimated around $5 million (USD).
- Early Life & Family: During his childhood, Chief Keef attended Dulles Elementary School and the Banner School, a therapeutic day school.
- He dropped out of Dyett High School at age 15.
- Chief Keef has been estranged from his biological father, Alfonso Cozart, since he was a minor.
- On January 27, 2011, Chief Keef was apprehended on charges of heroin manufacture and distribution.
- Chief Keef uploaded an obscene photograph of him receiving fellatio from a female fan onto Instagram, which he removed shortly afterwards, in 2012.
- Chief Keef’s Social Media Accounts: His account was subsequently banned for violating Instagram’s terms of service.
- He has since created another Instagram account, and has had his activities on the app mentioned by various outlets.