Charlie Moonves is an American famed personality. She is best known as the daughter of Les Moonves. He is an American media executive who was the chairman and CEO of CBS Corporation from 2003 until his resignation in September 2018 following numerous allegations of sexual harassment, sexual assault and abuse.
Moreover, Charlie Moonves resides in Beverly Hills, California, in a house he bought from Andy Heyward. He also owns residences in Malibu and New York City. Link in bio and explore more about Charlie Moonves’s wiki, bio, age, height, weight, husband, net worth, career, boyfriend, children and many more facts about her.
Charlie Moonves Age
How old is Charlie Moonves? She was born on 24th September 2009 in USA. She is 12-yrs old, as of 2021. Her mother name is Julie Chen and father named, Leslie Moonves on 24th September 2009. As per his nationality, Moonves is America and belongs to white ethnic background.
As of 2021, Charlie is 10 years old. In addition, Charlie has three half-siblings Adam Moonves, Sara Moonves, and Michael Moonves from his father’s previous marriage.
Charlie Moonves Height & Weight
How tall is Charlie Moonves? She stands She is too young to measure her body measurements. Her exact height and weight is not known.
Charlie Moonves Boyfriend
Charlie Moonves is too young to get into in any relationship. She is single and has not spoken anything about her love life.
Charlie Moonves Wiki
|Real Name||Charlie Moonves|
|Charlie Moonves’s Father|
|$23 million – $25 million|
|Birthday||24th September 2009|
|Profession||Social Media Star|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’7”|
In centimeters- 180 cm
In meters- 1.80 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 124 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Charlie Moonves Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Charlie Moonves? She has not spoken anything about her income and net worth. Moreover, she belongs from a rich family background. Her father’s net worth is estimated to be $23 million – $25 million, as of 2021.
Charlie Moonves Facts
- Charlie Moonves’s father Les Moonves, had held a series of executive positions at CBS from July 1995 to September 2018.
- He has been on the board of directors at ZeniMax Media from 1999 until 2021.
- He became chairman of CBS in February 2016.
- In September 2018, Moonves stepped down as chairman of CBS after multiple women brought forth sexual assault allegations against him. Moonves allegedly destroyed evidence of his sexual misconduct.
- Moonves has amassed a net worth of over US$800 million as a result of extremely generous compensation packages from CBS, with Moonves earning $68.4 million in 2017, combined with stock options of the media company, worth over $100 million.