Central Cee, is a popular British rapper and songwriter from Shepherd’s Bush, London. The release of the lead single “Day in the Life” and “Loading” helped him find success in 2020. His first mixtape Wild West was released on March 12, 2021, debuting at number two on the UK Albums Chart. His second mixtape 23 debuted atop the UK Albums Chart on February 25, 2022.
Neil H T Caesar-Su was born on June 4, 1998 in Shepherd’s Bush, London to an Irish mother and a Guyanese father who was of Biblian Ecuador heritage. His great-grandfather was Arawak, his great-great-grandfather was Dutch, and his great-great (fourth) grandmother was black slave master George Washington Coker. Growing up, he would hear his father play hip hop, reggae, and dancehall music all the time.
According to Caesar-Su, he kept to himself in school but would occasionally misbehave and lose his temper. He was several years ahead of rapper Digga D in school. When Caesar-Su was 14, he began recording music. After working at a shoe store for three weeks, Caesar-Su discovered that he earned less money than he had been told and quit his job.
In 2021, the duet “Obsessed with You” became number 4 on the UK Singles Chart, which would later become the lead single from his second mixtape, announced in November 2021. On Christmas Day 2021, Central Cee’s Daily Duppy was published. The mixtape’s second and third singles, “Retail Therapy” and “Cold Shoulder,” were released on January 6th and 27th 2022. 23 was launched on February 25th, 2022. How Tall Is Rapper Central Cee: Wiki, Bio Explored.
How tall is Central Cee?
Central Cee is approximately 6 feet tall. This is an average height for a man. Additionally, he appears to be of average weight and has a slim build.
Central Cee Rapper Net Worth
Central Cee’s net worth is expected to grow in the coming years as he continues to release new music and embark on tours. Additionally, his clothing line is also likely to become more successful. As he grows his brand, he will be able to command higher fees for endorsements and other deals. Consequently, his net worth is expected to rise significantly in the next few years.
Central Cee is a young and upcoming rapper who has only been in the music industry for a few years. Despite this, he has managed to amass a considerable fortune. The majority of his wealth comes from his musical endeavors. He has released several mixtapes and albums which have been commercially successful. In addition to this, he also earns a significant amount of money through performances and tours.
Apart from his musical career, Central Cee also owns a clothing line called ‘Wild West’. The line is available online and in select stores. It is one of the rapper’s sources of income. Additionally, he also earns money through endorsement deals. He has worked with brands such as Nike, Adidas, and Beats by Dre. As of 2022, Central Cee’s net worth is $4 million.
Central Cee Profile
|Real Name||Oakley Neil H T Caesar-Su|
|Pen Name||Central Cee|
|Age||23 years old (As of 2022)|
|Birthdate||June 4 , 1998|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Central Cee Girlfriend
Central Cee is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend, Yasmine. Not much is known about her as she prefers to stay out of the spotlight. However, it is believed that the couple has been together for several years. They often post pictures together on social media and seem to be very happy.
In February 2021, Central Cee bought a house for himself and his girlfriend. The property is located in London and is worth over $1 million. It includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a garden. The couple appears to be very happy in their new home.
What is Central Cee’s ethnicity?
Central Cee is mixed race. His father is of Guyanese descent while his mother is Irish. Consequently, he has a diverse range of ancestors. This includes Dutch, Arawak, and black slave master George Washington Coker. Central Cee identifies as black and often discusses his mixed heritage in his music.
Central Cee Facts
- What is Central Cee’s net worth? As of 2022, Central Cee’s net worth is $4 million.
- How did Central Cee make his money? The majority of Central Cee’s wealth comes from his musical endeavors.
- He has released several mixtapes and albums which have been commercially successful.
- In addition to this, he also earns a significant amount of money through performances and tours.
- Apart from his musical career, Central Cee also owns a clothing line called ‘Wild West’. The line is available online and in select stores.
- It is one of the rapper’s sources of income.
- Additionally, he also earns money through endorsement deals.
- He has worked with brands such as Nike, Adidas, and Beats by Dre.
- Where does Central Cee live? Central Cee lives in London, England.
- How old is Central Cee? Central Cee is 23 years old. He was born on June 4, 1998.
- What is Central Cee’s ethnicity? Central Cee is of mixed ethnicity. His father is Guyanese and his mother is Irish.
- Additionally, his great-grandfather was Arawak and his great-great-grandfather was Dutch.
- What is Central Cee’s real name? Central Cee’s real name is Shaquille Dwayne Caesar-Simpson. However, he is better known by his stage name, Central Cee.