Caton Bredar is an American journalist, blogger, anchor and contributor. She is a hardworking lady. She was raised in the horse racing world and spent time with her dad at his barn in Arlington, Chicago. Tune in bio and explore more about Caton Bredar’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Caton Bredar Wiki & Age
How old is Caton Bredar? She has not revealed her exact date of birth. She is probably in her 50s. She was raised in Chicago’s Northwest Suburbs. She was born to her mother names, Cathie Atkinson and horse trainer and horse racing expert, Raymond Metzler.
Caton Bredar Height & Weight
How tall is Caton Bredar? She stands at a height of 5 ft 3 in tall or else 1.63 m or 163 cm. She weighs around 50 Kg or 110 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. Her body measurements are 44-26-44 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 42 BB.
Caton Bredar Bio & Early Life
Caton Bredar was one of two children she had with her parents, and has a younger sister Johanna. Caton’s father was a teacher who also trained horses. He quickly left teaching to become a farm manager on a farm in Libertyville.
Caton Bredar Wiki, Bio & Profile
|Real Name||Caton Bredar|
|Net Worth||$2 million, as of 2021|
anchor and contributor
|Famous As||Highly-experienced American|
reporter, blogger, anchor,
contributor and on-air host
|Height||In feet : 5 ft 3 in|
In centimetres : 160 cm
In metres : 1.60 m
|Weight||50 Kg or 110 lbs|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-26-44 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||42 BB|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Husband||Doug Bredar (Jockey Agent)|
|Career||1. Long career in radio, TV and print|
2. She was appointed Collegiate
Caton Bredar Husband
Who is the husband of Caton Bredar? She is married to Doug Bredar, a jockey agent. The duo split their time between Hallandale in Florida and Louisville, Kentucky. Their first meeting was on the job at Arlington. Their careers separated them many times over the course of their marriage. However, they tried their best to spend as much time as possible together. Couple had not blessed with any children.
Caton Bredar Career & Latest News
- Caton has a long career in radio, TV and print. She is highly respected and has many milestones in her career including horse ownership licenses, training and exercise riding.
- Her first job was as a Misc. Publicist.
- After decades of experience in Horse Racing, she left the company to become a Publicist for Misc.
- Before Misc. Horse Racing was her first job. She joined ESPN in October 2007 to be a reporter and broadcaster. However, she only spent four years at the company.
- She was appointed Collegiate Resource Officer at her alma mater’s Pi Beta Phi fraternity in July 2011.
- Caton was a reporter, features producer and host for HRTV for 13+ years. She was based in Arcadia (California) and covered many high-profile events like the Breeders Cup, Eclipse Awards and the Kentucky Derby. Her special programs included Inside Information and Pursuit of the Crown.
- Caton started working at WAVE3 TV in Kentucky in 2003. She has been the station’s lead anchor and reporter since 2003. Caton is also a Horse Racing expert and handicapper, and can be seen covering major races across the state and country.
- Bredar is also a freelance contributor for Sirius Satellite, which she joined January 2008, as well as HorseplayerNow website which she joined January 2011.
Caton Bredar Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Caton Bredar? She has also been an online blog contributor for the XPressBet website. She has worked with the company for well over a decade now, since April 2010. Her net worth is estimated to be $2 million, as of 2021.
Caton Bredar Facts
- Caton Bredar loves to volunteer.
- Since January 2002, she has been a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Volunteer and Child Advocate.
- She is very active on social media platforms.
- White is one of her favourite color.
- She is an avid pet lover as well.