Carol Hagen is a real estate agent, entrepreneur and celebrity wife. She is well recognized as the wife of an American journalist and news anchor for the weekday edition of NBC Nightly News and Dateline NBC named, Lester Holt. Moreover, Holt resides in Manhattan with his wife, Carol. The couple has been together for 35 years. Tune in bio and explore more about Carol Hagen’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Carol Hagen Height & Weight
How tall is Carol Hagen? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 60 Kg or 131 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has brown hair. Her body measurements are 34-29-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C.
Carol Hagen Age
How old is Carol Hagen? She was born in 1959. She is 61-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to North American ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo. She was born in United States. Her mother name is Carol Hagen-Holt. She has siblings as well. As of education, she is well educated.
Carol Hagen Wikipedia
|Wife of Lester Holt
|approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
|approx. 60 Kg (131 lbs)
|approx. 34-29-40 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Stefan and Cameron
|approx. $3 m (USD)
Carol Hagen Husband & Children
Who is the husband of Carol Hagen? She was married with Lester Holt on 8th May 1982. Holt resides in Manhattan with his wife, Carol Hagen; they have two sons, Stefan and Cameron. Stefan Holt graduated in 2009 from Pepperdine University and was the morning news anchor at NBC-owned WMAQ-TV in Chicago. Likewise, Cameron Holt is currently an Equity Derivatives Trader at Morgan Stanley.
Carol Hagen Career & Net Worth
What is the net worth of Carol Hagen? She is a licensed real estate salesperson and also has worked in the travel industry and sales and management. Her net worth is estimated over $3 million (USD).
Carol Hagen Facts
- Carol Hagen is an avid lover of modern design and architecture, as well as an avid jazz fan and skier.
- She have been married for over 35 years & he says ‘Laughing’ is the secret to a long marriage. He said, “We laugh a lot, we really do. I can be silly, she can be sillier.”
- Hagen-Holt frequently uses her Twitter page to show off pictures of herself with Holt on trips.
- She accompanied him the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics in August.
- Hagen-Holt was a flight attendant when she met Holt in 1980.