Carlie Irsay is an American famed celebrity and better known as the daughter of Jim Irsay. He is an American businessman, known for being the owner and CEO of the Indianapolis Colts of the National Football League (NFL). However, she came into limelight, she will take over the reins of the NFL franchise in her father’s absence, according to Indy Star’s Stephen Holder. Tune in bio and explore more about Carlie Irsay’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Married, Husband, Body Measurements, Parents, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Carlie Irsay Age
How old is Carlie Irsay? Her exact date of birth is not known. She is probably in her 50s. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Carlie Irsay Bio & Early Life
Carlie Irsay’s father name is Jim Irsay and mother named Meg Coyle. She has siblings as well. She has three siblings named, Carlie, Casey and Kalen. Moreover, after her father and mother being separated since 2003, Meg filed for divorce on November 21, 2013. As per Carlie’s education, she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in religious studies with a minor in geoscience from Skidmore College in 2005
Carlie Irsay Height & Weight
How tall is Carlie Irsay? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has black hair. What is the body measurements of Carlie Irsay? Her body measurements are 36-28-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 36 C.
Carlie Irsay Wiki
|Real Name||Carlie Irsay|
|Famous As||Daughter of Jim Irsay|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 36-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Carlie Irsay Married & Husband
Who is the husband of Carlie Irsay? She is married with Zach Gordon, and also the duo have three children. She resides in Indianapolis with her husband.
Carlie Irsay Career
Carlie Irsay interned with the Colts in the football and marketing departments while pursuing her undergraduate degree. She also has represented the team at NFL Owners Meetings since 2004. In August of 2016, the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell added Carlie to the league’s Digital Media Committee. As the only active female member of the committee, she is responsible for setting strategies and policy related to digital initiatives across the NFL and clubs.
Carlie Irsay Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Carlie Irsay? Her business career is her main source of income. Her net worth is estimated at $3 million.
Carlie Irsay Facts
- Carlie Irsay has become a very popular celebrity who is capturing the attention of many people.
- She is one of the healthy celebrities who have experienced a lot of criticism from fans on her looks.
- On March 16, 2014, her father Irsay was arrested under suspicion of DUI and drug possession in Carmel, Indiana.
- Carlie, took over the day-to-day operations of the Colts while he was in rehab.
- On September 2, 2014, shortly after pleading guilty to OWI and being sentenced to one year of probation, Irsay was suspended by the NFL for six games and fined $500,000.
- Irsay appeared as himself in the episodes “Two Parties” and “Fluoride” of the sitcom Parks and Recreation.