C. Abramowitz is an American singer who is best known for The Miami Boys Choir, experienced a resurgence in popularity in 2022, owing to Begun’s establishment of a TikTok account that posts clips of the group performing. One clip, a recording of 4 soloists (Yoshi Bender, Akiva Abromowitz, David Herskowitz, and Binyomin Abramowitz) performing an arrangement of Psalms 125:2 (‘Yerushalayim’) has accrued over 8.5 million views as of October 2. Users have been known to ‘duet’ the video offering glowing assessments of the soloists’ performances, proclaiming their ‘biases’ (favorite members) within the group, in the same vein as fans of Korean idol groups.
C. Abramowitz From The Miami Boys Choir
TikTok’s newest musical craze has nothing to do with pop stars or Top 40 hits. Users, on the other hand, are obsessed with a 2007 recording of a choir of Jewish tween boys singing an Orthodox pop song in Hebrew.
The Miami Boys Choir’s current veteran members said they’re still trying to comprehend their new internet fame.
The 15-year-old performance of the song “Yerushalayim” (which translates to “Jerusalem”) had been viewed on the platform more than 7 million times.
The clip highlights four soloists — David Herskowitz, Binyamin Abramowitz, Yoshi Bender and Akiva Abramowitz — who have quickly become sensations in their own rights on the platform.
C. Abramowitz Age
C. Abramowitz’s exact date of birth is not known. He is in his 40s. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
C. Abramowitz Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||C. Abramowitz|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″|
In Meters: 1.70 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 124 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 42-28-38 inches|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
C. Abramowitz Facts
- C. Abramowitz’s The Miami Boys Choir, had composed many songs for a number of other Jewish music singers and groups including Simchatone, Kol Salonika (with Rabbi Boruch Chait), Kol Hakavod, Camp S’dei Chemed International, Mordechai Ben David, and Ira Heller.
- Yerachmiel conducted the boys choir on the NCSY record from 1979.
- In 1981, creating a fresh new modern sound in Jewish Music, Yerachmiel composed the songs for the group and hit album title “Judaea”.
- At the 6th annual HASC A Time For Music concert in 1993, paying tribute to Jewish composers, Begun was listed and mentioned as one of the Top Ten Composers of Jewish Music.
- Yerachmiel has worked side by side with a number of arrangers for his compositions, including Yisroel Lamm (the Neginah Orchestra), Suki Berry, Moshe Laufer, Mona Rosenblum, Hershel Lebovits, Vladimir Grinberg, and others.