Brooke Kuhlman is a professional volleyball player who is a leading player at the University of Alabama Athletics. She is well known as the girlfriend of Landon Dickerson. She catches public eyes after she, announced his engagement with Dickerson. Tune in bio.
Brooke Kuhlman Biography & Age
How old is Brooke Kuhlman? She was born on Aug. 5, 1997, in the United States. She is 23-yrs old. Since her childhood, she was very passionate about social media platforms. Her father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well.
Brooke Kuhlman Height & Weight
How tall is Brooke Kuhlman? She stands at a height of 5 ft 10 in tall or else 1.80 m or 180 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. Her body measurements are 34-28-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 C.
Brooke Kuhlman Wiki
|Real Name||Brooke Kuhlman|
|Famous As||Girlfriend of Landon Dickerson|
|Birthday||Aug. 5, 1997|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 10 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
Brooke Kuhlman Dating & Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Brooke Kuhlman? She is engaged with Landon Dickerson. Couple recently announced their engagement. Brooke and Ladon have been together for a long period of time, and they posted several pictures of their engagement on the social handles. Not only just them, but Lando’s team has also congratulated them for their engagement on their official Twitter account.
Brooke Kuhlman Facts
- Landon Dickerson is now engaged to his long-time girlfriend, Brooke Kuhlman.
- He posted a photo to Instagram of him getting engaged to his long-time girlfriend, Brooke Kuhlman. Kuhlman dated Dickerson at Florida State and Alabama.
- He lived the dream in college, will play pro football in the fall, and now has love in his personal life.
- Crimson Tide fans are proud of Dickerson and wish him the best in the NFL.
- Brooke is active on social media platforms.