“Kim Bo-Ra” (Hangul: 김보라) is a well known South Korean singer and dancer under FNC Entertainment. In 2019, Bora debuted as a member of Cherry Bullet. She is a Main Vocalist in Cherry Bullet. Other than this, she is very popular on social media platforms.
Bora Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Bora age is 20 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 3 inches old.
- She weighs around 43 kg or 94 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 32-24-38 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 30 B.
- She wears a shoe size 5 UK.
Bora Wiki/ Bio
|Full Name||Kim Bora (김보라)|
|Birth Date||March 3, 1999|
|Age||20 years old|
|Band Member||Cherry Bullet Band|
|Profession||Singer and Dancer|
|Famous For||Singing and Instagram Star|
|Currently Resides||South Korea|
|Birthplace||Sangsu-dong, Seoul, South Korea|
|Height||Meter: 1.60 m, Centimeter: 160 cm, feet-inch: 5′3″|
|Weight||Kilograms: 43 kg,
Pounds: 94 lbs
|Chest [in inches]||32|
|Waist [in inches]||26|
|Hips [in inches]||38|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||34-26-38|
|Bra Size/ Breasts||32 B|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5 [UK]|
|Dress Size||2 [US]|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known|
|Favorite musician||The Pussycats Dolls, Beyonce, Rain (Bi), and Lee Hyo Ri|
|Favorite color||Red and yellow|
|Favorite animal||Harp seal|
|Favorite food||Granola bar|
|Favorite drink||Apple juice|
|Love to Do||Cooking, watching movies, fashion, and selcas|
|Specialties||Rapping, dancing, choreography, and singing|
|Net Worth||$100 K USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Accounts|
Bora Relationship & Boyfriend
- As of Bora Relationship & Boyfriend, she is single and enjoying her life at the fullest.
- She never revealed anything about her love life.
- Her previous relationship status is not in public domain.
- Bora made a cameo appearance on KBS2’s drama “Girls’ Generation 1979”, in 2017.
- On August 19, 2017, Bora appeared on BTS’ music video “Love Yourself Highlight Reel”.
- Bora appeared on Dingo Mini-Drama as the lead female, in 2018.
- Bora was revealed as a member of FNC Entertainment’s new girl group Cherry Bullet, on November 23, 2018.
Net Worth of Bora
- As of 2020, Net Worth of Bora is estimated around $100 K USD.
- Her primary source of income is her singing career.
Facts about Bora
- She appeared in BTS’ “Highlight Reel” as well as a drama with SF9 members.
- She is a former Music K trainee, and also passed a JYP audition but didn’t become a trainee with them.
- Bora first appeared in TV through the 2005 drama series called “Wedding.
- Bora is know to have some of the best reactions. (Cherry Bullet – Insider Channel)
- She has unique tastes. (Cherry Bullet – Insider Channel)
- Bora appeared briefly in the drama Girls Generation 1979.
- Her concept specialty is magnifying.
- Bora’s name (보라) means “purple” in Korean.
- Bora, Kokoro, Linlin, Chaerin, Mirae and Jiwon share a room.