Bob Alley is best known as the ex-husband of, Kirstie Alley, who was an American actress. Her breakout role was as Rebecca Howe in the NBC sitcom Cheers (1987–1993). Moreover, talking about Bob, he was an American actor and stuntman. He was married to Kirstie from 1970 until their divorce in 1977.
Who Was Bob Alley?
Born Robert Lane “Bob” Alley on December 21, 1950. He was raised in Wichita, Kansas, where he attended local schools. He later attended college at both Wichita State University and California State Long Beach. Bob has worked as an actor throughout his career, appearing in films.
Bob Alley Wife
Kirstie Alley was married from 1970 to 1977 to high-school sweetheart Bob Alley, who coincidentally had the same name as her father.
Together, they had two children, William True Alley and Lillie Price Alley. Bob Alley’s net worth is currently unknown. However, his former wife Kirstie Alley had an estimated net worth of $40 million.
Bob Alley Facts
- Bob Alley’s ex-wife, Kirstie Alley, appeared in various films, including Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, in 1982.
- In 1994, Alley won her second Emmy Award.
- In 2010, she also appeared in reality television including Kirstie Alley’s Big Life.
- She appeared on The Masked Singer, in 2022.
- She attended college at Kansas State University.
- Alley was a resident of Clearwater, Florida, from 2000 until her death in 2022.
- On December 22, 1983, Alley married actor Parker Stevenson.
- Following a miscarriage, the couple adopted their first child, a son, in October 1992, and in 1995, they adopted their second child, a girl.
- In 1997, the marriage ended.
- Alley became a grandmother through her son, in 2016.
Read Also: Who Is Leslie Aday, Meat Loaf’s Ex-Wife?