Big Latto is a famous singer, songwriter, actor, entrepreneur, and promoter from Georgia who has won the Young Hip Hop and R&B category at the Georgia Music Awards. She was formerly known as Miss Mulatto and Mulatto and previously went by Alyssa Michelle Stephens.
She became a cast member on The Rap Game, a Lifetime reality series that premiered in 2016, as well as its first winner. She was a drag racer when she was ten years old, and has been involved in music since she was little. Continue reading about Big Latto‘s wiki, bio, age, height, weight, measurements, net worth, career and many more facts about her.
Big Latto Age
Big Latto was born on December 22, 1998 in Columbus, OH. She is 23 years old, as of 2022. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Big Latto Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Big Latto? She is very good-looking and has an amazing personality. She stands about 5 feet and 11 inches tall. While she weighs 71kg. Her eyes is dark brown, and she has light brown colored hair.
Big Latto Career
Big Latto has recorded a slew of mixtapes, was heard on the radio, and appears in the children’s book Oops I Danced My Diaper.
Big Latto Family
Big Latto is a model and actress from Texas. She has one sister named Brooklyn Nikole, who goes by brooklynikole on social media.
Big Latto Boyfriend
She was previously linked to Bandit Gang Marco. She’s collaborated with a number of well-known people, including Janelle Monae and 2 Chainz.
Big Latto Facts
- Big Latto is an avid pet lover, and has three dogs.
- She is extremely popular on Instagram.
- Her first name “Ama-Laya” means “turned on” in South African She speaks English, French and Spanish.
- When she was young her parents had to temporarily put her up for adoption because of the hatred they faced for being an interracial couple. They later got married when she was six years old.”
- She has stated that her favorite president is Barack Obama.”
- Her mother passed away when she was twelve, and she went on to become emancipated at the age of fourteen.
- Red is her favourite color .
- She has since changed her name to Ama-Lili.
- When Red was twelve, she became homeless and lived in the streets of Atlanta with his mom, even though they were originally from Texas.
- She was put up for adoption by her parents due to the racism they faced because of their interracial relationship.
- However, when she six years old, they got married and eventually had Red’s half sister Brooklyn Nikole.”
- Once Red’s mother died, he became emancipated at age fourteen.” Red is also a former drag racer who started racing when she was ten years old.”
- She loves playing video games in her spare time. She was uprooted to Atlanta, Georgia after Hurricane Katrina occurred and moved into the St. Bernard Projects.”