Ben Hillman is a popular TV presenter, interior designer and brand ambassador from England. He is well known for his smart look, creative and hard-working, Ben is well-known and respected for pouring a lot of passion, time and dedication into everything he does both professionally and personally. Explore more about Ben Hillman’s wiki, biography, age, height, weight, net worth, career, wife, early life and many more facts about him.
Ben Hillman Bio & Age
- Ben was born in Brighton, England.
- His exact date of birth is although not known.
- As of 2021, he is 32 years old.
- He holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Hillman, his father, owned a small building maintenance and property management company. Hillman would accompany him to work as he got older.
- Ben was a graduate of Cardinal Newman High School, before he moved to Brighton College of Technology. There he studied product design at the foundation level.
- Hillman went on to the Ravensbourne College, where he earned qualifications in Furniture Design and Product Design.
- During his time at Ravensbourne, Hillman created an early version of LED lighting called F-LUX.
Ben Hillman Height & Weight
How tall is Ben Hillman? He is 5 feet 7 inch tall and weighs around 58 kilos. His shoe size is 15.5 and his chest-waist-hip measurements are 44-28-40 inches respectively. He possessed dark brown eyes, as well as blonde hair. He appears to be quite fit and also has a muscular body physique. Further, this personality has a great and amazing personality.
Ben Hillman Wife
- He is married man but her wife name is still remain a secret in public domain.
- Moreover, couple has a daughter named, Blossom Hope Hillman.
- The family currently resides in Shoreham-by-Sea (West Sussex).
Ben Hillman Net Worth
Currently, he works as an interior designer for his own company called Ben Hillman Design which he created in May 2010 and is the presenter of Channel 4’s ‘A Place in the Sun.’ His net worth is estimated to be $2 million, as of 2021.
Ben Hillman Wiki
|Real Name||Ben Hillman|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’7”|
In centimeters- 180 cm
In meters- 1.80 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 58 kg|
In Pounds- 128 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-28-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||23 inches|
|Shoe Size||15.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Girlfriend Name||Name Not Known|
|Children?||Blossom Hope Hillman|
Ben Hillman Career
- Ben started his career as a design intern at Michael Sodeau.
- He worked as a designer of prototype lighting and furniture for Conran and Partners in September 2000.
- Conran and Partners was closed when he joined Wallpaper magazine as an assistant interior editor and later as a special project manager. He then left the company in January 2002.
- Ben’s career grew over the years. By January 2005, he was a creative producer at the White Company. He was the creative director and product design for CARDLITE, a greeting card publishing company.
- He was the design expert at an auction party hosted by Laurence Llewelyn Bowen in 2010.
- Hillman was an ITV presenter. He appeared on the six-episode series called “Interiors Redesigned”. The ’60 Minute Makeover’ was his next show, which aired on ITV.
- He was appointed Brand Ambassador for Black & Decker in January 2011 and spent the following year endorsing their products, which included a new line of power tools.
- He was also an interior designer on a Nationwide program called “You Deserve This House” as well as another show, “The Renovation Game”, which aired at Channel 4.
- Hillman was back on ITV in May 2013 to present and design the interior of a show called “Peter Andres’ 60-Minute Makeover” for four months.
- He also hosted ‘How To’ videos for B&Q online and was a guest presenter on the House Beautiful Awards and ITV’s “This Morning” from June 2010 to June 2015.
- From January 2015 to February 2015, Ben was also a guest on the ITV show ‘Good Morning Britain’.
Ben Hillman Facts
- Ben loves spending time with his family, especially when he’s not at work.
- Ben was looking to purchase his first house and found a small two-bedroom apartment in Shepherd’s Bush.
- It was located in the Grampians Art Deco palace, which had an old-fashioned cage lift and a porter.
- Though the apartment was tiny, Ben came up with the idea of making a bed-come-wardrobe-come-desk unit in the second bedroom.
- Ben bought a house for PS157,000.
- He stayed there for several years and rented my spare bedroom for a few years. After six years of living there, Ben married and moved out when they wanted to start their own family.