Ariel Rebecca Martin (born November 22, 2000) better known as Baby Ariel, is an American social media personality, singer and actress, known for her videos on the social media platform TikTok. She is also known for starring in the Disney movie Zombies 2. She has over 32.7 million TikTok followers. Other than this, she has over 9.6 million Instagram followers and has 3.04 million YouTube subscribers, and 1 million Twitter followers, as of May 2020.
Baby Ariel Age, Height, Weight & Measurements
- As of 2021, Baby Ariel age is 20 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra shoe size of 32 C.
- She has a pair of hazel eyes and has brown hair.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She likes to do yoga, hiking, and cardio.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Baby Ariel Net Worth
- As of 2021, Baby Ariel has gathered a net worth of around $3 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her social media and acting career.
- She also earns from endorsement deals from various brands.
- She also makes a decent amount of money from her sponsors and advertisers.
- She also get paid for Instagram posts and videos.
Baby Ariel Boyfriend & Dating
- As of 2021, Ariel is single and very focused on his career.
- As per her previous ating history, she dated fellow YouTubers and singers like Zach Clayton and Blake Gray.
- However, she is in good terms with her ex-boyfriend, Zach and even featured him in her YouTube video, “Ex-boyfriend vs. Ex-Best Friend.”
- In 2018, Ariel spent her Valentine’s Day with a singer and YouTuber named, Daniel Skye with whom she made a music video, “Say it.”
- There were rumors of them dating, but they only created the hype for their music video.
Baby Ariel Facts
- IBaby Ariel was recognized as one of the most influential people on the internet by Time magazine, in 2017.
- He was featured on Forbes 2017 list of top entertainment influencers.
- She has also won the Teen Choice Award for “Choice Muser” in 2016 and 2017.
- Martin is Jewish and was born to a Panamanian father and a Cuban-Israeli mother.
- As per her education, she is well educated.
- She was featured on the cover of Billboard magazine alongside fellow Musical.ly personality Jacob Sartorius, in 2016.
- She collaborated with EA Games for The Sims 4, appearing as a Sim in the expansion pack The Sims 4: Get Famous, released in November 2018.
- Black is her favourite color.
- People magazine recognized her for her support in the #HackHarassment initiative to stop Internet trolls and negativity on the Internet.
- She is a very positive, funny, and nice person.
- She’s mentioned to be an indecisive person, having changed job aspirations and college majors many times.
- She talks about how shy she was when she was younger but has definitely grown into a more outgoing and talkative person.
- She has also mentioned how stubborn she is – for example, she didn’t ride a bike for years simply because she didn’t like the rule of having to wear a helmet.