Ashley Thompson is best known as the wife of Peyton Manning, a super Bowl XLI MVP with the Indianapolis Colts who set the all-time NFL records for most career passing yards and most career passing touchdowns.
He was selected first overall by the Colts in 1998 and spent his first 14 NFL seasons in Indianapolis before signing with the Denver Broncos in 2012. He helped the Broncos win Super Bowl 50 in 2016. Tune in bio and explore more about Ashley Thompson‘s wiki, bio, age, height, weight, net worth, husband, children, career and many more facts about her.
Ashley Thompson Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Ashley Thompson? She has a stunning appearance and is very attractive. She stand about 5 feet and 4 inches tall. While she weighs 56kg. Moreover, talking about the overall body measurement, the number ranges to 34 inches bust, 24 inches waist, and 34 inches hips. The color of her eyes is blue, and she has brown colored hair.
Ashley Thompson Husband
Ashley Thompson married his college sweetheart Peyton Manning on St. Patrick’s Day in 2001. The couple has a son named Marshall and a daughter named Mosley.
Ashley Thompson Career
Ashley Thompson’s husband, Peyton was named NFL MVP for the fifth time in his career after the 2013 season, during which he set a single season NFL record with 55 passing touchdowns.
During his time with the Colts, he became the franchise’s all-time leader in just about every quarterback statistic, including wins, touchdowns, completions, and yards.
Ashley Thompson Net Worth
Ashley Thompson’s husband, Peyton was selected first overall by the Colts in 1998 and spent his first 14 NFL seasons in Indianapolis before signing with the Denver Broncos in 2012. He helped the Broncos win Super Bowl 50 in 2016. Her net worth is estimated to be $2 million, as of 2022.
Some Facts About Ashley Thompson
- Ashley Thompson’s husband, Manning has been credited with helping to improve the city of Indianapolis.
- A curator at the Indiana State Museum observed that “There is no Super Bowl held here without Peyton.
- There is no Lucas Oil Stadium without Peyton.
- Without Peyton, the Colts would probably be in L.A. right now.”
- He became one of the NFL’s most marketable players, appearing in several television and printed advertisements for some of the NFL’s biggest sponsors.