Ashley Groussman is an American entrepreneur. She is best recognised as the former wife of popular actor and comedian Tom Arnold. Moreover, he is an American actor and comedian. He is best known for Arnie Thomas on Roseanne. Tune in bio.
Ashley Groussman Husband
Ashley Groussman was married with famous actor, Tom Arnold from 2009 to 2020. Moreover, the former couple will share joint custody of their son Jax, 7, and daughter Quinn, 4. The reason behind the divorce was cited as irreconcilable differences. In a joint statement last month, Tom and Ashley announced they had ‘arrived at an amicable resolution to our custody issues.
Ashley Groussman Height & Weight
How tall is Ashley Groussman? Blessed with gorgeous physical appearance, Ashley stands with a height of 5 feet 3 inches. She has maintained her body weight around 50 kg. She has a slim body with a curvy body figure. She has black hair color and black eyes.
Ashley Groussman Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Ashley Groussman? Business is her main source of income. Her net worth is estimated to be $3.2 million, as of 2021.
Ashley Groussman Wiki
|Real Name||Ashley Groussman|
|Famous As||Wife of Tom Arnold|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 3 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 50 Kg (110 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3.2 million|
Ashley Groussman Age
How old is Ashley Groussman? Her exact date of birth is not known. She is probably in her 50s. She holds American nationality.
Ashley Groussman Facts
- Ashley Groussman’s husband, Tom, was born Thomas Duane Arnold in Ottumwa, Iowa.
- His mother name is, Linda Kay and father named, Jack Arnold.
- He has siblings as well. He has six siblings.
- His mother abandoned the family when he was a child, and he and his siblings were raised by their father. He was sexually abused from age 4–7 by a male babysitter.
- During his youth, he worked at a meatpacking plant.
- He attended Ottumwa High School, Indian Hills Community College, and the University of Iowa from 1981 to 1983, where he studied business administration and writing