Anne Stringfield is a former The New Yorker staff member and best known as the wife of Steve Martin, an American actor, comedian, writer, producer, and musician. He has won five Grammy Awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, and was awarded an Honorary Academy Award in 2013. Moreover, Anne Stringfield worked as an editor & fact-checker. She rarely accompanies her husband on public events, but she was his loyal confidante during his successful career. Anne Stringfield married Steve Martin in 2007. Continue to read more about, Anne Stringfield (Steve Martin Wife) Wiki, Bio, Age, Husband & more.
Anne Stringfield Bio, Age & Family Life
- Anner was born in 1972 in Pensacola, Florida, United States.
- She is 50 years old, as of 2022.
- Her father name is, Dr. James Stringfield and mother named, Margo Stringfield, an archaeologist at the West Florida University.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has an younger sister who her maid of honor at the wedding.
- As per her educational qualifications, she attended a secondary high school in downtown Pensacola, Florida.
- Her love of acting began here. Davidson College.
- She graduated from college in 1994.
Anne Stringfield And Steve Martin Age Difference
- Steve Martin and Anne Stringfield have a 27-year age difference, which generated a lot of curiosity and media attention.
- They have been happy together ever since, and their age difference doesn’t seem to be an issue for them.
- In fact, Steve has said that he feels like he’s the “luckiest man alive” to be with Anne.
Anne Stringfield Height & Weight
How tall is Anne Stringfield? She stands at a perfect height of 5 feet 2 inches tall or 157.5 cm. Her body weight measures 47 Kg or 103.5 lbs. Her hair color is dark brown whereas she often tends to dye her hair in different shades. Her eye color is dark brown. She has a cleft chin with a cheerful smile. Her body type is slim. Her bra size is 34C. Her body measurement is 34-27-33 in (breast-waist-hips). She has not inked any tattoos on her body.
Anne Stringfield Husband
Anne Stringfield tied knot with Steve Martin, on July 28, 2007. In December 2012, Martin became a father when Stringfield gave birth to a daughter. He also once stated, “My wife, Anne Stringfield.. is as beautiful as she is smart, My wife alone would have been enough reward for my life, but now she’s brought me a wonderful child”.
Duo’s wedding was attended by Carl Reiner, Eugene Levy, Ricky Jay, and Tom Hanks and many more. Moreover, Steve had been married twice before; he was previously wed to British actress Victoria Tennant (married 1986-divorced 1994), and he dated Carrie Fisher (actress) and Cindy Sherman (artist). The couple had their Honeymoon in the French West Indies.
Anne Stringfield Facts
- Anne Stringfield’s husband, Martin was born on August 14, 1945 in Waco, Texas.
- He has an older sister, Melinda.
- Martin was in a relationship with Bernadette Peters, Mary Tyler Moore and Karen Carpenter as well.
- He has been an avid art collector since 1968.
- He has stated that his comedy influences include Charlie Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy and many more.