Who is Anne Steves? She is an American nurse, activist and better recognized as the wife of Rick Steves. Moreover, her husband Rick Steves, is an American travel writer, author, activist and television personality. His travel philosophy encourages people to explore less-touristed areas of destinations and to become immersed in the local people’s way of life. They dated several years before the couple tied knot with each other. Couple is also blessed with two children named Andy and Jackie. Tune in bio and know more about Anne Steves’s Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Marriage, Husband, Children, Net Worth and many more Facts about her.
Anne Steves Height & Weight
How tall is Anne Steves? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-29-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
Anne Steves Age
How old is Anne Steves? Her exact date of birth is not known. At present, she is in her 50s. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Libra. She was born in United States.
|Real Name||Anne Steves|
|Famous As||Wife of Rick Steves|
|Height||approx 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-29-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Children||Andy and Jackie|
|Spouse/ Husband||Rick Steves|
|Net Worth||Approx $300,000 (USD)|
Anne Steves Marriage, Husband & Children
Who is the husband of Anne Steves? She is married with Rick Steves. Steves is of Norwegian ancestry. He was married to Anne Steves until 2010, when they divorced. They are the parents of two adult children. Their son Andy Steves followed his father’s footsteps and founded his own travel company, Weekend Student Adventures Europe, and wrote Andy Steves’ Europe: City-Hopping on a Budget. Steves spends about a third of every year in Europe researching guidebooks and filming TV shows. His home is still in Edmonds, Washington, where he has lived since 1967.
Anne Steves Net Worth
What is the net worth of Anne Steves? She was a nurse and a social activist. After marriage she catches media eyes. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated over $300,000 (USD).
Facts about Anne Steves
- Wiki & Bio: She is not active on social media platforms.
- Her father and mother information is not known in public domain.
- Her husband, Steves is an active Lutheran Christian.
- He supports liberation theology.
- He has spoken at the Lutheran Peace Fellowship.
- To recognize his “outstanding service to church and society”, the Luther Institute, an affiliate of the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg, presented their Wittenberg Award to him.
- His home is still in Edmonds, Washington, where he has lived since 1967.
- Her husband in also not so active on social media platforms.