Andrea Thoma was born on 11 July 1988, in Malaysia, and professionally is a Doctor of Physical Therapy, OCS, former D1 athlete but better known for being the wife of actor and singer Grant Gustin. Her husband rose to fame portraying the character Barry Allen / The Flash in the series “The Flash” which is a part of the CW Arrowverse television franchise.
Andrea Thoma Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Andrea Thoma age is 31 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- Her eye color is dark brown and the hair color is dark brown as well.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Andrea Thoma Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Andrea Thoma|
|Born||July 11, 1988|
|Age||31 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Doctor of Physical Therapy, OCS, former D1 athlete|
|Known For||Better known for being the wife of
actor and singer Grant Gustin
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Body Measurements||34-24-35 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: James Thoma
Mother: Judy Thoma
|Favourite Color||Orange, Brown|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Fitness Freak|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Andrea Thoma Husband/ Spouse
- As of 2020, Andrea Thoma is married to Grant Gustin.
- Andrea and Gusting got married on December 15, 2018.
- The wedding was held at ‘Valentine DTLA,’ a venue in Los Angeles.
- Andrea met Grant while at a December 2016 dinner party held by the Sabah Tourism Board.
- The two began dating a month later, and quickly fell in love.
- He wanted to propose to her after inviting her to a film shoot, but due to hectic schedules and commitments to “The Flash”, he was not able to find the time to do so.
- Instead, he proposed a few months into their relationship while they were working out at the beach, an impromptu act which surprised Thoma.
- Their engagement was announced through Instagram, and the two were married a year later at Valentine DTLA in Los Angeles.
- They also had a more traditional wedding to adhere to her family’s traditions in KG Kolopis Penampang inside her family home.
- Since then the two have apparently remained happy in their marriage, often supporting each other as seen on social media.
- She has also become close friends with several of Gustin’s co-stars in “The Flash”.
- The two show no signs of having children soon, as both are still busy with developing their respective careers.
Andrea Thoma Born, Family & Education
- Andrea LA Thoma was born on July 11, 1988, in Ohio, Malaysia.
- Her father name is James Thoma and her mother name is, Judy Thoma.
- She is of Malaysian-American nationality.
- She belongs to the Kadazan ethnic background and Borneo heritage.
- She grew up with her brother, Jonathan Thoma, and her sister, Louise Thoma.
- As per her education, Andrea earned a BS degree in exercise physiology from ‘Kent State University’ (graduated in 2009) and then did her PhD in physical therapy from ‘Old Dominion University.’
- She was selected as a senior on the 2005 ‘NSCAA/Adidas All-Region III’ (Central) soccer team to represent ‘St. Thomas Aquinas High School.’
- With six goals against the ‘Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy,’ Andrea set a single-game school record.
- She had also played club soccer for ‘Greater Akron Premier’ and lettered in track and field.
- Despite such brilliant high-school statistics, Andrea got medical redshirt after a season, for her injury.
- In the 2008 sophomore year, she had an honorable mention on the ‘Academic All-MAC Team.’
- Andrea was one of the two ‘Kent State’ players to get a multi-goal game.
- With this, she became the 19th player to achieve the feat in the history of the school.
Andrea Thoma Career
- As per her career, Thoma enrolled at Kent State University, where she took up a degree in exercise physiology.
- She continued playing soccer with the university team though her performance was held back due to injury.
- She scored multi-goal games with the team, becoming the 19th player to do so in their school history.
- After completing her undergraduate degree, she took up postgraduate studies in physical therapy at Old Dominion University.
- ODU is a public university in Norfolk, Virginia which was established in 1930.
- It has a student population of over 24,000 students from over 89 countries.
- After completing her degrees, she worked as a physical therapist briefly in Virginia and in Connecticut.
- Then, she shifted and settle in California, practicing at Sunnyvale.
- She started to get a lot of attention online after her connection to Grant Gustin was made public.
- \Her Instagram account gained a lot of followers in a short span of time, and many of them kept interest due to her speciality in physical therapy.
- She often promoted proper posture in doing every day activities, demonstration videos including on stretching and exercises.
- She also expanded her reach to YouTube, creating longer form videos for her channel.
Net Worth of Andrea Thoma
- As of 2020, Andrea Thoma net worth is estimated around $3 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her husband’s salary which is estimated around $16 million USD.
- Her income is also from her Instagram post.
Facts about Andrea Thoma
- Andrea and her siblings love any food prepared with shrimp paste.
- Even though she grew up in Ohio, Andrea’s mother kept her in touch with their Borneo heritage. Hence, she can speak a little Kadazan and Malay.
- She knows some of the customs and rituals practiced in Sabah.
- Andrea and Grant’s customary wedding was held at her family home in Kg Kolopis Penampang.
- Andrea is a fitness freak and takes care of her diet and fitness.