Alexander Dalton is best known as the son of, Timothy Dalton, who is a British actor. At age 16, Dalton was captivated after witnessing a production of Macbeth and subsequently got his first role in the play at The Old Vic. His theatrical debut set him off on an illustrious career path, ultimately leading to a film debut as Philip II of France in 1968’s historical drama The Lion in Winter. In 1985, he signed up for the lead part of Don Alfonso de la Torré in Roman Polanski’s acclaimed Pirates movie. Read more about, Alexander Dalton Biography | Timothy Dalton’s Son Age, Parents.
Who Is Alexander Dalton | Timothy Dalton’s Son
Alexander Dalton is the son of Timothy Dalton, a Hollywood actor who is best known for his roles in various James Bond films.
He was born in August 1997 and has grown up amidst the glamour of Hollywood life. He is 26 years old, as of 2023. He is often seen accompanying his father to premieres and other special events and seems to have enjoyed the experience so far.
Alexander is currently in college, and his father is known to be extremely proud of his achievements thus far. He is also quite active on social media and can often be found posting pictures with his father or updating followers on his latest activities.
Alexander Dalton Parents
Alexander Dalton was born to Dalton and musician Oksana Grigorieva. Couple was in a relationship with each other in the 1990s; they met in 1995 while she was employed as a translator for filmmaker Nikita Mikhalkov. They broke up around 2003.
Alexander Dalton Facts
- Alexander Dalton’s father, who is a British actor.
- He was born as Timothy Leonard Dalton Leggett on 21 March 1946 in Colwyn Bay, Wales, to an English father, Peter Dalton Leggett.
- He made his film debut as Philip II of France in The Lion in Winter, 1968.
- In 1986, he co-starred with Joan Collins in the miniseries, Sins.
- He was set to play Don Alfonso de la Torré in Roman Polanski’s film Pirates, in 1985.