Adi Fishman Comedy content creator and youtuber. She is well known for his challenge videos based on current trends. He is best known for being a part of the collaborative YouTube channel titled ‘Free Time’, which he runs with his brother Tal, which has amassed over 800,000 subscribers. Beside this, he has an immense fan following under his Instagram account. Tune in bio and explore more about Adi Fishman’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Career and many more Facts about him!
Adi Fishman Height & Weight
How tall is Adi Fishman? He stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in or else 1.78 m or 178 cm. He weighs around 63 Kg or 134 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 8.5 US.
Adi Fishman Age
How old is Adi Fishman? His birthday falls on August 11, 2000. He is 20-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Leo. He was born in Los Angeles, CA. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Adi Fishman Wikipedia
|Real Name||Adi Fishman|
|Famous As||Youtuber, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||August 11, 2000|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, CA|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 63 Kg (134 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 39-29-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $300,000 (USD)|
Adi Fishman Girlfriend
Who is the girlfriend of Adi Fishman? He is in relationship with Emily Alexander; in June 2020, they launched a family channel together called The Diem Family and was later renamed Adi&Em.
Adi Fishman Net Worth
What is the net worth of Adi Fishman? He and Tal’s comedy YouTube channel has more than 3 million subscribers. He went viral with one of his earliest videos. His net worth is estimated around $300,000 (USD).
Adi Fishman Career
Adi Fishman and his brother Tal Fishman launched the Free Time YouTube channel in April of 2014. He also had a channel with Nick Mayorga called Whatever Time, which earned over 800,000 subscribers.
Adi Fishman Facts
- Adi Fishman collabs with friends like Infinite and other members of creative collective Free Time.
- For the creator, who’s 19, YouTube is a full-time job and then some.
- He uploads at least two videos per week, and sometimes puts up as many as six in one seven-day span. H
- is videos often involve topics and challenges popular on YouTube at the given moment — which, Fishman says, is the result of constantly tracking what’s trending on the platform, and adjusting his content strategy to match.
- His creative philosophy is that YouTube is constantly changing, and creators who aren’t fleetfooted can get left in the dust after viewers move on to new trends.