Zachary Williams is the son of Robin Williams, the comedian. He is the eldest child of Marsha Garces and Williams’s three children. As an assistant director, he has worked in the film industry. Tune in bio and explore more about Zachary Williams’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
Zachary Williams Age
Zachary Williams Age : His exact date of birth is not known. He is his 40s. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He was born in New York City, NY. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. He has siblings as well. He has a brother named, Cody Williams and older sister, Zelda, is an actress. As per his education, he is well educated.
Zachary Williams Height & Weight
How tall is Zachary Williams? He stands tall with a height of 5 feet and 8 inches and weighs about 63 kilos. He is a fitness freak as well. He has blonde hair and has light brown eyes.
Zachary Williams Wiki
|Real Name||Zachary Williams|
|Famous As||Son of late Robin Williams|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 63 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Shoe Size||12.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Source of Income||Assistant Director|
|Favourite Actor||Will Smith|
|Favourite Actress||Alexandra Daddario|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
Zachary Williams Girlfriend
Zachary Williams Girlfriend : He has not married yet and he doesn’t have a wife till now. Zachary Williams is very secretive regarding his personal life and hasn’t revealed any information regarding his dating life. He usually skips questions regarding his girlfriend.
Also, there is no any information regarding his past dating life. As there is lack of transparency regarding his personal life, it is unclear whether he is single or in a relationship. Although he has not revealed any information regarding his dating life, however, there are rumors that he is dating his girlfriend for a long time. Also, rumors are that he is already engaged to his secret girlfriend. However, Zachary Williams has not confirmed about the rumor.
Zachary Williams Career
Zachary Williams’s father was a stand-up comedian, his TV sitcom Mork & Mindy and other starring roles in films. His father was twice nominated by the Academy Award for Best Actor In a Leading Role before he was born in 1991. As an assistant director, he has worked on the films Trouble With the Curve and Lawless. His father was awarded the Cecille B. Demille Achievement Award for Life in 2005 at the Golden Globes.
Read Also : Nevada Alexander Musk (Elon Musk Son) Wiki, Bio
Zachary Williams Net Worth
Zachary Williams Net Worth : He belongs from a rich family background. He works as an assistant director. His net worth is estimated to be $2 million.
Zachary Williams Facts
- Zachary Williams’s father married his first wife, Valerie Velardi, in June 1978, following a live-in relationship with comedian Elayne Boosler.
- Velardi and Williams met in 1976 while he was working as a bartender at a tavern in San Francisco.
- Their son Zachary Pym “Zak” Williams was born in 1983.
- Velardi and Williams were divorced in 1988.
- While it was reported that Williams began an affair with Zachary’s nanny Marsha Garces in 1986, Velardi stated in the 2018 documentary Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind that the relationship with Garces began after the two had separated.
- On April 30, 1989, Williams married Garces, who was six months pregnant with his child.
- They had two children, Zelda Rae Williams (born 1989) and Cody Alan Williams (born 1991).
- In March 2008, Garces filed for divorce from Williams, citing irreconcilable differences.
- Their divorce was finalized in 2010.
- Williams married his third wife, graphic designer Susan Schneider, on October 22, 2011, in St. Helena, California.
- The two lived at their house in Sea Cliff, San Francisco, California.
- Williams said, “My children give me a great sense of wonder. Just to see them develop into these extraordinary human beings.”
Read Also : Kevin Shepard (Tom Selleck Son) Wiki, Bio