Tom Glynn-Carney is an English British actor who rose to stardom after he joined the cast of the Christopher Nolan film Dunkirk in 2017. He also earned a recurring role in the British period drama The Last Post. He recently came into fame after he appeared in TV Series, House of the Dragon, as Prince Aegon Targaryen: The firstborn son of King Viserys and Queen Alicent Hightower, later crowned as King Aegon II by Queen Alicent’s supporters. He is a dragonrider who rides the dragon Sunfyre.
Tom Glynn-Carney Ethnicity
Tom Glynn-Carney is a British actor. He is known for his roles in Dunkirk and The Revenant. His ethnicity is white.
Tom Glynn-Carney was born on February 7, 1995, in Lambeth, London, England. His mother is of Irish descent and his father is of English descent. He belongs to mixed ethnicity. He has siblings as well. He has two brothers and one sister. He attended St Paul’s Catholic College in Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey. He then studied acting at the Central School of Speech and Drama in London. He also won Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Play.
Tom Glynn-Carney Height & Weight
How tall is Tom Glynn-Carney? He stands at a height of 5 feet 08 inches tall. His body weight consists of 74 Kg. He has dark brown hair color and his eye color is brown. His hair length is short. His body size is 44-36-17 (chest-waist-bicep).
Read Also: Shane Johnson (Actor) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height
Tom Glynn-Carney Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||Tom Glynn-Carney|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birthday||February 7, 1995|
|Profession||Social Media Star|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 8″|
In Meters: 1.78 m
In Centimetres: 178 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 74 kg|
In Pounds- 163 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-36-17 inches|
|Biceps Size||23 inches|
|Shoe Size||18.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: Active|
Tom Glynn-Carney Girlfriend
Tom Glynn-Carney is single and is not dating anyone at the moment. The actor is very young and is probably focusing on his career at the moment.
10 Facts About Tom Glynn-Carney
- Glynn-Carney grew up in Salford, and as a youngster he attended the local Cathedral Church of St Mary.
- He completed his education at the Canon Slade School in Bolton before moving on to Pendleton College of Performing Arts for musical theatre studies.
- He subsequently enrolled at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, where he studied acting.
- He played Peter Pan onstage during his academic career, as well as Macbeth at the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- In 2013, he made his debut on television, appearing in two episodes of Casualty.
- He got a main part in the BBC military drama The Last Post, which premiered during the Autumn 2017 season on BBC1.
- Glynn-Carney made his stage debut in the play The Ferryman, written by Jez Butterworth and directed by Ira Harkess at the Royal Court Theatre from April 2017.
- Glynn-Carney left the production in October 2017 after it transferred to the West End at the Gielgud Theatre.
- At the Evening Standard Theatre Awards, Glynn-Corargo was named Best Fresh Talent for his work.
- Lance Corporal Tony Armstrong is his character in The Last Post (2017).