Tinto Brass is a Italian filmmaker known for his erotic films, including Caligula, Così fan tutte, Paprika, Monella, and Trasgredire. Many of his works are either set during World War II or are literary adaptations. In the 1960s and 1970s, Brass was considered a promising experimental and avant-garde director. Tune in bio and explore more about actor Tinto Brass’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Children, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
Tinto Brass Height & Weight
How tall is Tinto Brass? He has a height of 6 feet 3 inches and his weight is 113 Kg. However, Tinto Brass’s other body measurements are not available until now. Moreover, Brian has brown hair as well as brown eyes.
Tinto Brass Wife
Tinto Brass is married with Carla Cipriani in 1957, and they remained together until her death in 2006.
Tinto Brass Personal Life
Carla was the daughter of Harry’s Bar founder Giuseppe Cipriani, who managed the restaurant Locanda Cipriani on the Venetian island of Torcello and also collaborated as a screenwriter in Brass’s films. The couple had a daughter, Beatrice, and a son, Bonifacio.
After his wife’s death, Brass began a relationship with lawyer Caterina Varzi (b. 1961) who starred in his 2009 short film Hotel Courbet. They married in 2017.
Tinto Brass Wiki
|Real Name||Tinto Brass|
|Net Worth||$20 – $30 million (As of 2021)|
|Birthday||March 26, 1933|
|Height||In Feet Inches-6’3”|
In centimeters- 183 cm
In meters- 1.83 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 113 kg|
In Pounds- 249 lbs
|Shoe Size||23.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Girlfriend Name||Caterina Varzi (Lawyer)|
|Wife Name||Carla Cipriani|
Tinto Brass Biography
Tinto Brass was born on March 26, 1933 in Italy. He is 88 years old, as of 2021. His debut film Who Works Is Lost got very favorable reviews after screening at Venice Film Festival 1963. In 1972, Brass was a member of the jury at the 22nd Berlin International Film Festival.
Tinto Brass Movies
- Ça ira – Il fiume della rivolta
- La vacanza
- Salon Kitty
- Fermo posta Tinto Brass
- Chi ha ucciso Caligola
Tinto Brass Movies Ranked Best to Worst
- ‘Caligula’ (1979), ‘Paprika’ (1991)
- ‘Trasgredire’ (2000)
- As a filmmaker, he has influenced avant-garde cinema with his experimental projects.
- Tinto made his debut as a film director in the 1963 film ‘Who Works Is Lost,’ ‘which was screened at the ‘Venice Film Festival’ and received good reviews.
- Some of his popular projects as a director include ‘La vacanza’ (1971), ‘Corti Circuiti Erotici’ (1998), ‘The Voyeur’ (1994), and ‘Dropout’ (1970)
- He made his first appearance in the 1964 film ‘Woman Is a Wonderful Thing’
- He made his TV debut on an episode of the TV miniseries ‘La felicità’ (1981)
- Some of his popular films include ‘Il nostro messia’ (2008) and ‘Canepazzo’ (2012)
- His list of failed films includes ‘The Key’ (1983), ‘Lucignolo’ (1999), and ‘La rabbia’ (2008).