Sweta Singh is an Indian journalist and news presenter. She is a news anchor and Executive Editor of Special Programming at Aaj Tak. She launched her career while still in first year graduation in Patna University. She is known for her expertise in covering sports related news. Tune in bio and explore more about Sweta Singh’s (Aaj Tak Journalist) Wiki, Bio, Salary, Height, Weight, Husband, Age, Career and many more Facts about her.
Sweta Singh Height & Weight
How tall is Sweta Singh? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful brown eyes and hair.
Sweta Singh Age
How old is Sweta Singh? Her birthday falls in 1996. At present, she is 24-yrs old. She holds Indian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Virgo. She was born in Patna, India.
|Real Name||Sweta Singh|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Salary/Net Worth||approx. RS. 65,000|
Sweta Singh Husband
Who is the husband of Sweta Singh? She is married with Sanket Kotkar who is a software engineer by profession. He is working at an MNC in India and has 20+ years of experience. Moreover, her previous dating history is not known.
Sweta Singh Salary
What is the salary of Sweta Singh? As in 2020, her salary is estimated around RS. 65,000. Her main source of income is her journalism career.
Sweta Singh Career
During her college days, she launched her media career. She has several bylines to her name in Times of India, Patna and Hindustan Times, Patna before she switched to electronic media in 1998. Her show Sourav ka Sixer won the award for best sports programme by Sports Journalism Federation of India (SJFI) in 2005. She has also made appearances in some films, like Chak De! India and Chakravyuh as an Aaj Tak news presenter. Singh also did the show History of Patliputra during 2015 Bihar Legislative Assembly election.
Facts about Sweta Singh
- Her husband Sanket born and brought up in Noida, Maharastra and now he is living in Mumbai.
- She has allegedly defended the government and blamed the Indian Army for the June 16, 2020 clash between Chinese and Indian soldiers along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) that left 20 Indian soldiers, as well as several Chinese troops dead.
- She worked for Zee News and Sahara, before joining Aaj Tak in 2002.
- She is very close to her family members.
- She is an Avid pet lover.
- She believes in, “Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people.”