Suzie is an expert in leather and saddles from Oxfordshire. She touted to stardom as a member of the skilled team on BBC One’s ‘The Repair Shop’. Other than this, her love of horses comes from her childhood which lead to her career in saddle making and restoring, and she’s been in the industry for over 40 years. Tune in bio and explore more about Suzie Fletcher’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Suzie Fletcher Age
How old is Suzie Fletcher? She is 60-yrs old. She holds British nationality and belongs to white Caucasian ethnicity. Her father and mother names are not known. As of education, she is well educated.
Suzie Fletcher Height & Weight
How tall is Suzie Fletcher? She stands at a height of 5 ft 3 in tall or else 1.63 m or 163 cm. She weighs around 54 Kg or 124 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. Her body measurements are 34-32-38 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 C.
Suzie Fletcher Wiki
|Real Name||Suzie Fletcher|
|Famous As||TV Star|
|Age||60-years old (As of 2021)|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 3 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||approx. 54 Kg (124 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-32-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $2.2 m (USD)|
Suzie Fletcher Husband
Who is the husband of Suzie Fletcher? She is married women. As per sources, her husband sadly passed away from cancer.
Suzie Fletcher Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Suzie Fletcher? She has become so popular on daytime TV. Her net worth is estimated over $2.2 million (USD).
Suzie Fletcher Facts
- Suzie Fletcher is an avid fan of horses.
- Her love for them began in her childhood, which lead to her career in saddle making and restoring.
- When Suzie was a teenager she met a local saddler named Ken Langford after her own horse’s saddle broke.
- Upon hearing it wasn’t fixable, Suzie was then inspired to take the equipment apart to see how its made before attempting to put it back together – it was this that made her realize her dream career.
- She has become so popular on daytime TV that it was moved from BBC Two to a prime time slot on BBC One.