Suga is a South Korean rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He debuted as a member of the South Korean pop idol group BTS in 2013. The Korea Music Copyright Association attributes over 100 songs to Suga as a songwriter and producer, including Suran’s “Wine” which peaked at number two on the Gaon Music Chart and won best Soul/R&B track of the year at the 2017 Melon Music Awards.
BTS’ SUGA is known for his adorable smile and quirky nature, a stark contrast from his raps that make people think of him as hardcore. He is very sweet to his fans and one prime example of that is the BTS Twitter handle where he often engages in puns and little anecdotes of his daily life. The first one is this look in formal attire singing about their song ‘Blue & Grey’. Tune in bio and explore more about Suga’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Career and many more Facts about him!
Suga Height & Weight
How tall is Suga? He stands at a height of 5 ft 10 in or else 1.78 m or 178 cm. He weighs around 60 Kg or 132 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and black hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 10.5 US.
How old is Suga? His birth name is Min Yoon-gi. He was born on March 9, 1993 in Daegu, South Korea. He is 28-yrs old. He holds Korean nationality and belong to mixed ethnicity.
Who is the girlfriend of Suga? He is presently single and openly states that he likes women who are both intelligent and attractive, especially women who dress well. He is currently looking to begin creating music for his new coming albums and has been asking his supporters and friends to make suggestions for the same.
|Real Name||Min Yoon-gi|
|Age||28-years old (As of 2021)|
|Birthday||March 9, 1993|
|Birthplace||Daegu, South Korea|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 60 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $2 m (USD)|
Suga Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Suga? By age 13, he began to write music lyrics and learned about MIDI. He worked a part-time job at a record studio by age 17. From then on, he began composing and arranging music, rapping, and performing. Before being signed, he was active under the name Gloss as an underground rapper. As part of the hiphop crew D-Town in 2010, he produced “518-062”, a song commemorating the Gwangju Uprising. His net worth is estimated over $2 million (USD).
Suga became the first Kpop group to win a Billboard award. He wrote several of the Bangtan Boys’ hits, including “Jump,” “Tomorrow,” and “Like.” In January 2019, Suga provided a rap feature on Lee So-ra’s single “Song Request”. On May 6, 2020, IU released the digital single “Eight” featuring and produced by Suga.
Suga’s mother and father names are not known. She has siblings as well. He and his older brother were born and raised in Daegu, South Korea. As of education, he is well educated.
- Suga began to write music lyrics and learned about MIDI, at the age of 13.
- Suga released a free self-titled mixtape via SoundCloud on August 15, 2016.
- Suga is responsible for writing, composing, arranging, mixing, and mastering his material.
- In 2018, he purchased a US$3 million luxury apartment located in South Korea and as of 2019, he lives in Hannam-dong, Seoul, South Korea.
- He is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- SUGA was a treat to the eyes as he wore a cardigan with a teddy bear on it.
- The Korea Music Copyright Association attributes over 100 songs to Suga as a songwriter and producer.
- By age 13, he began to write music lyrics and learned about MIDI. He worked a part-time job at a record studio by age 17.