Sofia Levander is a Swedish personality who is best known as the wife of, Daniel Ek, who is a Swedish billionaire entrepreneur and technologist. He is the co-founder and CEO of music streaming service Spotify. Sofia Levander is very close to her husband. Moreover, she is a stay-at-home mom who loves spending time with her family. She also enjoys cooking, gardening, and reading in her spare time. Find more about, Sofia Levander (Daniel Ek Wife) Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Wiki.
Sofia Levander Age
- As of 2022, Sofia Levander age is 30 years old.
- Her father and mother names are not known.
- As per her education, she is well educated.
Read Also: Who Is Verity Caves, David Caves’ Wife?
Sofia Levander Profile
|Real Name||Sofia Levander|
|Age||30 years old, as of 2022|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Famous As||Wife of Daniel Ek|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 5″|
In Meters: 1.65 m
In Centimetres: 165 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 56 kg|
In Pounds- 126 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 42-32-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||40 B|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family Members||Father: Name Not Known|
Mother: Not Known
|Favourite Color||Blue, Yellow|
Sofia Levander Husband
Sofia Levander is married with her hard working husband, Daniel Ek. Couple married in 2016. Ek married and Sofia Levander both are longtime partner, at Lake Como.
Couple’s wedding was a great topic of discussion and attended by, Bruno Mars who was invited to perform and Chris Rock officiated. Also, he invited numerous guests, including Mark Zuckerberg. Ek and his wife have two children together.
Sofia Levander Facts
- Sofia Levander is a very kind lady and loves gardening.
- She has a great passion for plants and often uses her spare time to tend to her garden.
- Every summer she takes part in the local flower show, where she competes with other local gardeners.
- She is always proud of her achievements and loves taking care of her plants.
- Ek is a lifelong supporter of Premier League club Arsenal, and, in April 2021, expressed an interest in purchasing the football club if it were put up for sale.
- Ek made an offer to buy the club for approximately £1.8 billion, which was rejected by the owners, in May 2021.