Simon Mark Monjack was an English screenwriter, film director, film producer and make-up artist. He was the husband of American actress Brittany Murphy. Monjack directed, produced, and wrote the B movie Two Days, Nine Lives in 2000. In February 2007, Monjack was arrested and spent nine days in jail, facing deportation, because his visa to the United States had expired. Simon Monjack Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Wife, Facts.
Simon Monjack Net Worth Explored
How much was the net worth of Simon Monjack? He received a story credit for the 2006 film Factory Girl and he directed and wrote the 2000 film Two Days, Nine Lives.
He attended Juniper Hill School, then Royal Grammar School in High Wycombe. His net worth was estimated to be $3 million, as of 2022.
Simon Monjack Height & Weight
How tall was Simon Monjack? He stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall. He weighs around 78 Kg. He had dark brown eyes and had blonde hair.
Simon Monjack Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||Simon Monjack|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Birthday||March 9, 1970|
|Death Date||May 23, 2010|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″|
In Meters: 1.80 m
In Centimetres: 180 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 78 kg|
In Pounds- 167 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Wife Name||Simone Bienne|
|Educational Qualification||Juniper Hill School,|
then Royal Grammar School, High Wycombe
Simon Monjack Wife Name
Who was the wife of Simon Monjack? He was married to therapist and radio show host Simone Bienne from 2001 until 2006.
Simon Monjack Facts
- In January 2010, Linda Monjack, the mother of Monjack, said that her son was “unwell and undergoing tests.” It’s not really for me to say whether he has a heart problem; you should ask him yourself, but yes, there have been health issues in the past.
- I believe it’s well known and has been reported in the press that he suffered a mild heart attack a week before Brittany died.
- According to the Los Angeles County coroner’s office, Tonjack was discovered dead in his Hollywood home on May 23, 2010.
- According to law enforcement sources, Monjack’s mother, Sharon, called the Los Angeles Fire Department at 9:20 pm after finding him unconscious in the master bedroom and then calling 911.
- Paramedics arrived; Monjack died at 9:45 p.m., according to authorities.
- The coroner’s report determined that Monjack’s death was caused by acute pneumonia and severe anemia, in the same manner as his wife’s earlier death at the residence.
- He was interred next to Murphy at Forest Lawn cemetery in Hollywood Hills.