Selma Blair is a popular American actress. From 2008-2009, she starred as Kim in the American remake of Kath & Kim. She catches public eyes after, she starred as Zoe Bean on the WB sitcom Zoe, Duncan, Jack and Jane (1999–2000), and as Cecile Caldwell in the cult film Cruel Intentions (1999).
She rose to fame for the comedies Legally Blonde (2001) and The Sweetest Thing (2002), and achieved international fame with her portrayal of Liz Sherman in the big-budget fantasy films Hellboy (2004) and Hellboy II: The Golden Army (2008).
She played a number of roles in films and on television before obtaining recognition for her leading role in the film Brown’s Requiem (1998), coming-of-age drama Cruel Intentions, The Deal (2005), The Poker House, Danko Jones’ “Full of Regret”, American Crime Story: The People vs. O. J. Simpson and many more.
Selma Blair Dating
Selma Blair is currently dating Jason Bleick. Duo started dating in 2010. After one, year, her representative announced that she was pregnant with their first child. Their son was born in July of that year. However, the couple separated after two years and announced their breakup in September 2012. In addition, she was on Dancing with the Stars in 2022 but had to leave the show early due to health reasons. Blair’s childhood sweetheart died in an accident at the age of 18, in 1990.
Selma Blair Husband
Selma Blair married writer and producer Ahmet Zappa at Carrie Fisher’s mansion in Beverly Hills, California, on January 24, 2004. Duo dated each other for six months. Currently, couple lived in Los Angeles in a 1920s-era home they bought for $1.35 million in 2004.
She divorced from Zappa on June 21, 2006, “irreconcilable differences.” In a statement to People magazine, a spokesperson for the couple said, “Selma and Ahmet have decided to divorce, but love each other very much and will continue to be close friends.” The divorce became final in December 2006. Blair dated her Kath and Kim co-star Mikey Day from 2008 to 2010.
Selma Blair Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Selma Blair? She is 5 feet 3 inches tall (1.63 m). She weighs around 61 Kg. She has light brown eyes and has blonde hair. She is a fitness freak as well. Her body measurements are 36-28-40 inches.
Selma Blair Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||Selma Blair|
|Age||50 years old (As of 2022)|
|Birthdate||June 23, 1972|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.63 m)|
|Bra Cup Size||36 B|
|Husband||Ahmet Zappa from 2004 to 2006|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
Selma Blair Family
Selma Blair’s mother name is, Judge Molly Ann and father named, Elliot I. Beitner. Her father was an attorney, active in the U.S. Democratic Party, and labor arbitrator until his death in 2012 at the age of 82.
Her parents divorced when Blair was 23; she subsequently legally changed her surname. She has siblings as well. She has three older sisters, Katherine, Elizabeth, and Marie Beitner.
Selma Blair Ethnicity
Selma Blair’s father and maternal grandfather were from Jewish families, while her maternal grandmother, who had Scottish ancestry, was Anglican. Blair formally converted to Judaism as a child, and had a Jewish upbringing; her Hebrew name is Bat-Sheva.
Selma Blair Education
- Talking about Blair’s educational qualifications, she attended Hillel Day School, a Jewish day school in Farmington Hills and Cranbrook Kingswood in Bloomfield Hills soon after.
- She spent her freshman year (1990–1991) at Kalamazoo College, where she studied photography and acted in the play The Little Theater of the Green Goose.
- At the time, she wanted to be a ballerina and a horse trainer.
- She transferred to the University of Michigan in 1994 and graduated magna cum laude with a triple major in photography, psychology, and English.
- She then moved back to New York City where she pursue a career in the arts.
- At age 20, she relocated to New York City and took up residence at The Salvation Army.
- Additionally, Bassett enrolled in acting classes at Stella Adler Conservatory, the Column Theatre, and the Stonestreet Screen Acting Workshop while attending NYU.
- Eventually, she returned to Michigan to complete her studies.