Sam Jaeger is an American actor and screenwriter who has appeared in several television and film roles. From 2010 to 2015 he portrayed Joel Graham in the NBC series Parenthood and graduated from Perrysburg High School in 1995 and in 1999, he received a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree at Otterbein College. Sam Jaeger Wiki, Bio, Parents, Height, Weight, Girlfriend.
Sam Jaeger Parents
Sam Jaeger’s mother name is LeAnne (née Graening) and father named, Charles Jaeger. He is the youngest of four children. After receiving his degree, Jaeger worked as a casting associate in New York. On August 25, 2007, he married actress Amber Marie Mellott at Otterbein College, where they met. He has four children: August (born 2010), Redford (ca. 2014), Calvin (June 26, 2016), and stepdaughter Aubrey.
Sam Jaeger Height & Weight
How tall is Sam Jaeger? He stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches or 1.83 m. His body weight consists of 84 Kg or 185 lbs. He has dark brown hair color and his eye color is brown. His body size is 40-34-17 inches.
Sam Jaeger Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||Sam Jaeger|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birthday||January 29, 1977|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 11″|
In Meters: 1.83 m
In Centimetres: 183 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 84 kg|
In Pounds- 185 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 40-34-17 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 Inhces|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Wife Name||Amber Marie Mellott|
Sam Jaeger Wife
Sam Jaeger was married to Amber Marie Mellott. Couple met at Otterbein College, on August 25, 2007. He has four children, August, born in 2010, Redford, born ca. 2014, Calvin, born June 26, 2016, and stepdaughter, Aubrey.
Sam Jaeger Facts
- Jaeger began his acting career while still in college, with a small guest role on the New York-based TV series Law & Order (1990).
- He also performed onstage in several theater productions in New York before moving to Los Angeles and Hollywood to pursue roles in full-length feature films.
- After finishing a business school in England, he began working as an actor and director in theatre.
- He made his screen debut in the action thriller Blood Brothers (2000).
- He subsequently portrayed Captain R. G. Sisk against Bruce Willis and Colin Farrell in Hart’s War (2002) as the protagonist for his first leading role on film.
- In 2009, he was cast as Joel Graham in the NBC television drama Parenthood, which aired in 2010.
- He also wrote, directed, and starred in Take Me Home, an independent film released in 2011 with his wife.
Read Also: Daniel Curtis Lee Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight