River Kopech is an American famed child and best known as the son of TV actress Vanessa Morgan and baseball star Michael Kopech. His mother announced his birth on Instagram with a photo of his hand and arm. Tune in bio and explore more about River Kopech’s wiki, bio, age, parents, net worth, career and many more facts about him.
River Kopech Age
How old is River Kopech? He was born on January 29, 2021 in USA. He is 06-months old. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
River Kopech Parents
River Kopech’s mother is known for her role as Toni Topaz in the TV series Riverdale. Vanessa Morgan, who plays Toni Topaz on the popular CW teen drama, brought her three-month-old son River to work with her on Thursday, she revealed on Instagram.
The actress, 29, shared photos of the visit, posing on the set of Pop’s Chock’lit Shoppe with the infant. “Back to work looks a lil different these days”.
River Kopech Wiki
|Real Name||River Kopech|
|Net Worth||$4 million, as of 2021|
|Age||06 months old|
|Birthday||January 29, 2021|
|Famous As||Son of TV actress Vanessa Morgan|
and baseball star Michael Kopech
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
River Kopech Net Worth
How much is the net worth is River Kopech? He belongs from a rich family background. His parents net worth is estimated to be $4 million, as of 2021.
River Kopech Facts
- Riverdale actress Vanessa Morgan, who plays Toni Topaz on the popular CW teen drama, has welcomed her first child, a baby boy.
- The 28-year-old star’s estranged husband Michael Kopech was with the new mom.
- Morgan first announced her pregnancy in July with photos and videos from a party of close friends and family.
- Just days after she shared the exciting news, it was revealed that Kopech had filed for divorce after six months of marriage.
- Kopech, 24, filed for divorce in his home state of Texas on June 19, The Chicago Tribune reported, citing court records.
- The documents were filed in Morris County and a hearing date was not listed, according to the outlet.
- When Morgan announced her pregnancy, Kopech did not appear in any of the photos or videos shared on her social media accounts.
- In August, the actress gave fans an update on her pregnancy by sharing a sonogram of her baby boy on the way.
- The tweet was Morgan’s first social media post since news broke about her divorce from Kopech.
- The actress celebrated her son on the way with a Halloween-themed baby shower in October, attended by several of her Riverdale castmates.
- Dressed in a skintight black ensemble with a white skeleton image printed across her body, Morgan’s look also featured blue butterflies floating around her stomach area — a clear nod to her baby boy.
- She accessorized her look with a painted skeleton face and a long blonde wig.
- Morgan dressed up with her fellow Riverdale costars Camila Mendes, Lili Reinhart and Madelaine Petsch, sharing a photo on her Instagram Story that showed the latter three dressed as Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles from The Powerpuff Girls.
- Cole Sprouse also attended the party dressed as the Man with the Yellow Hat from the Curious George books.
- He completed the look by wearing a stuffed monkey on his arm.