Ravi Naidu plays Samir In ‘Mayfair Witches‘, an American supernatural thriller drama television series. In February 2023, the series was renewed for a second season by AMC, following its January 8 premiere as the second television series in Rice’s Immortal Universe after Interview with the Vampire, which premiered on January 8, 2023. Ravi Naidu’s role is very strong in the series and is the driving force behind the main plot of the show and is responsible for the success of the mission. His passion and commitment to the cause serves as an inspiration to the other characters and keeps them motivated.
His role in the series goes by, “A call comes from Ciprien, who confesses that he is struggling with this case and thinks that Rowan deserves to know who she is, but Samir wants to wait until they have more information, since Rowan is a killer and he wants to restrain him from getting involved.”
Ravi Naidu Age, Height | Who Is He Dating In 2023?
Ravi Naidu age is 40 years old, now. His height is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs around 83 Kg or 182 lbs. He has black eyes and has bald head.
Ravi has been focusing on his career and has not had the time to look for a romantic partner. He has stated that he is open to the idea of dating in the future, but that he is not actively searching for a relationship at the moment.
Ravi Naidu Bio
|Real Name||Ravi Naidu|
|Age (2023)||40 years old|
|Birthday||Exact Date Of Birth Is Not Known|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||83 Kg (182 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||44-34-37 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Shoe Size||12 (US)|
|Career & Income|
|Net Worth||$2 M|
Ravi Naidu Facts
- Ravi Naidu believes that travelling opens up one’s mind to different cultures and perspectives and makes them more understanding of different points of view.
- Red is one of his favourite color.
- He believes that by travelling and experiencing different cultures.
- He is able to gain a better understanding of different points of view.
- He feels that this makes him more open-minded and tolerant of different opinions.