Patricia Krentcil (born November 30, 1967) better known as Tan Mom who is an American Former Porn Actress and Television Personality based in New Jersey, USA.
Tan Mom Husband
Tan Mom married his husband Richard Krentcil in a private Wedding Ceremony on October 2013. They also have a younger son in her family.
Tan Mom Controversy
On April 24, 2012, Nutley, New Jersey, resident Patricia Krentcil was arrested and charged with second-degree child endangerment after school authorities alleged she let her 5-year-old daughter Anna bake in a tanning bed.
The controversy started when a school nurse noticed the burns, which Anna attributed to going tanning “with mommy.” The school then contacted child services. Officials suspected that Krentcil took the child into the tanning booth without the salon’s knowledge. New Jersey law does not allow anyone younger than 14 to use tanning facilities due to the health risks. Teens older than 14 are allowed to go to salons with parental consent.
According to the Police report, her child had the first-degree burn. However, Krentcil has denied all these allegations. She had claimed her child was never brought to the tanning salon or booth. In addition, her sunburn is due to playing in the hot sunny day. After this, she has faced a huge backlash from the News and Media. She also banned from 60 tanning salons after her arrest. Later, this tanning freak cleared from all the criminal charges from the Court.
Now, six years later, Krentcil can still remember “every single second” of the “horrible” ordeal. Today, she’s a changed woman. Well, sort of. Instead of hitting a tanning bed every day like she used to, she now tans just three times a week. But she’s not tanning less because she’s worried about sun damage – it’s just because she’s “lazy.”
Krentcil still doesn’t believe tanning beds are unhealthy: “No, I don’t think so, whatsoever,” she insists. Uncensored, fun-loving and occasionally problematic, Krentcil talks to Us about being a parent, dating as “Tan Mom,” turning 50 and offers tips for those wanting to achieve a sun-kissed glow similar to hers.
Patricia Krentcil Family
Patricia Krentcil was born on 30 November 1967 in New Jersey, United States. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her father is a private company employee while her mother is a homemaker. She has siblings as well. She has a brother and has a sister whose names are not known. As of education, she is a graduate.
Patricia Krentcil Career
Tanning Mother has made her acting debut from “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” TV Show in 2012. She has appeared in 4 episodes of this Television series. Later in 2013, Patricia acted in Gay Porn movie named “Kings of New York (Season 2)”.
In the same year, she has also featured as Guest in Home & Family Television show. She has faced off her Spouse Richard Krentcil in an Interview on “The Test” in 2013. She has blamed her Alcohol drinking habit for their divorce in that Show. In 2014, she has also seen in “Howard Stern Birthday Bash”.
Patricia Krentcil Net Worth
How much is the worth of Patricia Krentcil? Her net worth is estimated around U.S. $400-500K. She stands on a height of 5 feet 1 inches tall.
Patricia Krentcil Age
Her age is currently 53 years old. Moreover, it was only a few years later when something happened that, Krentcil said, changed her life forever. She was four months pregnant with her daughter Ashley, now 23, and out at a bar in Chicago with her first husband, when a man began harassing her. “He cold-cocked me. Every witness said I went flying.” Krentcil was left with four plates in her head and, she said, “I was proclaimed dead twice.” She said the incident left her with poor balance, causing people to sometimes mistake her for being drunk: “Don’t judge until you’ve been in someone else’s shoes. I’m not drunk. Sometimes I fall.
Patricia Krentcil Wiki
|Real Name||Patricia Krentcil|
|Nick Name||Tan Mom|
|Age||53 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),|
|30 November 1967|
|Profession||Adult Actress, Television
|Famous For||In April 2012, she was arrested for tanning her 5-year-old daughter
"Anna Krentcil" from a Tan Salon (Tanning Booth) illegally
|Birthplace||New Jersey, United States|
|Current Residence||Florida, USA|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5'1"
Centimetres: 155 cm
Meters: 1.55 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 52 Kg
Pounds: 114 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||33 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $400-500K|
|Sponsor Earnings||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Richard Krentcil|
|Husband/ Spouse||Richard Krentcil (m. 2005 - div. October 2013)|
|Children||Daughter: Anna Krentcil
|School||High School in New Jersey|
|Favorite Actor||Tyler Posey|
|Favorite Actress||Olivia Delcan|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Greece|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links|
Patricia Krentcil Facts
- She has moved to Florida from New Jersey to begin her career in the Music industry.
- On 19 August 2018, she has appeared in a music video “Life of the Party” along with Adam Barta (American Actor, Musician & Reality TV Star).
- After this, she has also released her song “FREE 2 BE ME” featuring Adam Barta on 7 December 2018.
- She is not so active on social media plaforms.
- Krentcil is furious not only about her child’s sunburn, but because it was a nurse at Lincoln Elementary School in Nutley, NJ, who called police on her back in 2012, after Anna mentioned the mother-daughter tanning trips.
- The mother of five (her children range in age from 8 to 23 years old), may have faded from the spotlight in recent years, but things haven’t cooled down for this Internet Age celebrity.
- She admitted that life has sometimes been grim when the camera isn’t rolling.
- Even her beloved tanning salons threw shade. “I was banned from all [Nutley-area] salons. They put up wanted signs: ‘Do not let this woman tan here.’ ”
- Krentcil claims she invested $15,000 into the salon Sun of a Beach in Nutley, where she is a regular and that she recently took out a $25,000 loan in order to become a co-owner of the place.
- She clarifies herself and said, “I’ve always been judged because I’m a little different from everybody, but I’m a human being with feelings,” she said. “I didn’t ask for this. Sometimes I wish I was just a normal mom. But I’m not that person; I’m different. I’m a mom who tans, but . . . I’m more than Tan Mom.”