Pat Robertson is a popular business executive and media mogul. He was Chancellor of Regent University and Chairman of the Christian Broadcasting Network. He serves as chancellor and CEO of Regent University and chairman of the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN). He appears daily on The 700 Club, CBN’s flagship television program.
Pat Robertson Height & Weight
How tall is Pat Robertson? The handsome star stands tall at 5 feet 10 inches and weighs 65 kg. Likewise, he has a pair of shimmery dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Pat Robertson Net Worth
Pat Robertson’s own account, he was not a serious Christian until he underwent personal difficulty. He graduated near the top of his class at Yale Law School in 1955. His net worth is estimated to be $43 billion, as of 2021.
Pat Robertson Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Pat Robertson|
|Net Worth||$43 billion|
|Birthday||March 22, 1930|
|Birthplace||Lexington City, VA|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’10”|
In centimeters- 180 cm
In meters- 1.80 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 65 kg|
In Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-28-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||21.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Girlfriend Name||Adelia Elmer|
|Wife Name||Adelia Elmer|
Pat Robertson Facts
- Pat Robertson ran in the 1988 Republican Party presidential primaries in pursuit of the nomination.
- He lost and endorsed party nominee George H.W. Bush at the National Convention.
- He helped found several organizations and corporations, including the American Center for Law & Justice, the Christian Coalition, and the Operation Blessing International Relief and Development Corporation.
- He also hosted The 700 Club, the wildly successful Christian talk show.
- The son of U.S. Senator A. Willis Robertson, Robertson was a Southern Baptist.
- When he was eleven, Robertson was enrolled in the preparatory McDonogh School outside Baltimore, Maryland.
- From 1940 until 1946 he attended The McCallie School in Chattanooga, Tennessee, where he graduated with honors.