Park Chan-yeol (born November 27, 1992), mononymously known as Chanyeol, is a South Korean rapper, singer, songwriter, producer, actor and model. He is a member of the South Korean-Chinese boy group Exo, its sub-group Exo-K and sub-unit Exo-SC. Other than this, Chanyeol has also starred in various television dramas and movies such as, So I Married an Anti-fan (2016), Secret Queen Makers, and Memories of the Alhambra (both in 2018). On April 25, 2019, he released his first solo song “SSFW” through SM Station. Chanyeol along with his fellow EXO member Sehun will debut as the group’s second official sub-unit Exo-SC. In fact, he has over 19 million+ followers on his instagram account as of Jan, 2020.
Chanyeol Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Chanyeol age is 27 years old.
- He stands on a height of 6 feet 1 inches tall.
- He weighs around 59 Kg or 130 lbs.
- He has blonde hair and has black eyes.
- He wears a shoe size of 11 UK.
Chanyeol Profile/ Wiki
|Birth Name||Park Chan Yeol (박찬열)|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Chanyeol (찬열) or Loey|
|Birth Date||November 27, 1992|
|Age||27 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Music Producer & Model|
|Position||Main Rapper, Vocalist|
|Famous For||EXO Member
|Specialities||Playing musical instruments (guitar, drum, bass, djembe), rap, acting|
|Sub Unit||EXO-K, EXO-SC|
|Super Power (Badge)||Fire (Phoenix)|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Seoul, South Korea|
|Current Residence||South Korea|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 186 cm
In meters- 1.86 m
In feet inches- 6'1"
|Weight||In kilograms- 59 kg
In pounds- 130 lbs
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||11 (UK)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|College/ University||1. Kyung Hee Cyber University
2. Inha University
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Miami|
|Favorite Food||Galbi and Tonkatsu|
|Hobbies||Music, Travelling, Swimming|
|Net Worth||$800 US dollars (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Youtube, Sound Cloud, Weibo|
|EXO Social Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Vlive Tv, Youtube|
|EXO Official Website||exo.smtown.com|
|Films List||1. Salut d'Amour
2. So I Married an Anti-fan
|Television Dramas List||1. High Kick!
2. To The Beautiful You
3. Royal Villa
4. Exo Next Door
5. Missing 9
6. Memories of the Alhambra
7. Secret Queen Makers
|Television Shows List||1. Law of the Jungle
3. Law of the Jungle
4. Master Key
5. Salty Tour
Chanyeol Girlfriend & Dating
- As of 2020, Chanyeol is single and very focus on his career.
- His previous dating history is also not known.
- He wants to date a girl whose appearance doesn’t matter for him but yes, he much prefer a woman who has similar music taste, likes cooking, and is honest.
Straight Facts about Chanyeol
- Chanyeol was born on November 27, 1992 in Seoul, South Korea.
- His parents name are not known.
- He has an older sister who is a news reporter.
- Chanyeol completed his education from Hyundai Chungun High School and college from Kyung Hee Cyber University
- He was enrolled into a private acting school, at the age of 16.
- He formed a temporary band, in high school.
- In 2008, he joined SM Entertainment through the SM Casting System.
- On February 23rd 2012, he was the last EXO member to be introduced.
- He also known by the name ‘Wealthy Teeth’, ‘Happy Virus’, ‘King of Derps’.
- He calls himself ‘Reversal Voice’ because his baby face is contrasted by his deep, manly voice.
- He made a brief appearance in TVXQ’s MV “HaHaHa Song” along with members Kai and Suho
- He starred in Girls’ Generation’s MV “Genie (Japanese Version)”
- He also starred in TaeTiSeo’s Twinkle MV alongside Kai, Baekhyun, and Sehun.
- He is the one that designed EXO’s hexagon logo.
- He has a very adorable and cheerful personality.
- He is an optimistic person.
- He doesn’t get angry easily, unless he loses something.
- He is good at speaking English.
- Chanyeol had a lasik eye surgery back when he was still a trainee.
- He loves to play many instruments when he was young.
- His one of the habit includes, the rhythm of a song with his hands
- His favorite kpop band is TVXQ.
- His favorite type of music genre is Hip Hop and Rap.
- His favorite movie is ‘School of Rock’.
- 21 is his favorite number.
- Black is his favorite color.
- He loves to eat Galbi and Tonkatsu.
- His hobbies includes, listening to music and playing instruments like, guitar, drums, African drums, and bass
- He is a very romantic type of guy.
- He is very kind in nature and loves doing charity work.
- Charity revitalizes him and makes him feel happy.
- Chanyeol’s breathing is too loud, and that he makes a loud sniffling noise before he falls asleep.
- He loves composing music and hopes that his own musical compositions will make it onto EXO’s albums one day.
- When Chanyeol was young, he had a pet named ‘Ferret’.
- EXO “Heaven” lyrics are written by Chanyeol.
- His role models are Jason Mraz and Eminem.
- He is a die heart fan of 2NE1’s Dara.
- His mother professionally is a restaurant owner and his father also owns a café.
- Now, he has a dog named ‘Toben’ (Based on the classical musicial Beethoven) but Toben stays with his mother.
- Actually, Chanyeol is allergic to fur and with dogs he can only stay an hour with them before his allergies start acting up.
- He has a studio named studio 519.
- He’s part of EXO’s beagle line with Baekhyun and Chen.
- Chanyeol wrote the lyrics for “Sweet Lies” on the album “The Power Of Music” (The war repackage).
- Chanyeol is also on platforms like, soundcloud and weibo.
- He loves to play bowling.
- He also does snowboarding and learn basketball and golf.
- He has an immense fan following on his YouTube channel!
- He was in the variety show like, roommates (season 1, 2014) and law of the jungle.
- Chanyeol revealed that he and Suho used to have conflicts when they debuted, ‘In Happy Together’.
- His favorite band name is ‘Cold play’.
- He fantasizes about cooking together with the person he loves.
- For a song entitled “Give Me That”, Chanyeol collaborated with Seventeen’s Woozi.
- In 2015, he acted in the movies “Salut D’Amour” and in 2016 he also acted in movie named, “So I Married An Anti-Fan”.
- He also acted in the dramas like, “Things We Do That We Know We Will Regret” (KBS2, 2008), “To The Beautiful You” (SBS, 2012 – he had a cameo appearance), “Welcome to Royal Villa” (jTBC, 2013 – cameo), “EXO Next Door” (LINE/Naver TV Cast, 2015), “Missing 9” (MBC, 2017), “Memories of the Alhambra” (2018) and many more.
Read About: Baekhyun Biography
- Chanyeol has cited Jason Mraz and Eminem as his biggest influences.
- Chanyeol has received attention from popular magazines such as L’Officiel Hommes, W, and Allure.
- he appeared in Vogue Korea (October 2018) with 16 page pictorial.
- Chanyeol made his big screen debut with a supporting role in the South Korean film Salut d’Amour, which starred Park Geun-hyung and Youn Yuh-jung in April 2015.
- Chanyeol has over 19 million+ followers over his instagram account under user name ‘real__pcy’.
Read About: Chen Biography